PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Man of Honour
The vaulting instructions were in the patch notes -

Co-op Climb​

The new cooperative vaulting feature will help you reach greater heights and allow you to lend a hand to pull up your teammate.

Lifting a Teammate

• For the player lifting their teammate, crouch near the desired location and hold down the Limited Interact key.
    • This interaction is not possible if you're standing, prone, or positioned on terrain exceeding a specific angle.
  • For the player attempting to vault, press the Interact key to step onto your teammate's hands and proceed with the vault.
    • This interaction is not possible if you're prone.
    • There is a maximum height limit for this action.
  • Any significant impact, being knocked out, or being killed will interrupt and cancel the co-op climb.
Pulling Up a Teammate

• For the player pulling up a teammate, crouch and hold down the Limited Interact key to extend your hand, offering a grip for your teammate.
    • This interaction is not possible if you're standing, prone, or positioned on terrain exceeding a specific angle.
  • For the player attempting the climb, press the Interact key to grasp your teammate's offered hand and climb up.
    • This interaction is not possible if you're prone.
  • Any significant impact, being knocked out, or being killed will interrupt and cancel the co-op climb.

Caporegime
Been getting in a groove recently and getting some awesome long range hits/kills sniping from a glider.

So funny when you're popping off shots from up high and the victim initially hasn't a clue where it's coming from.

Associate
Played this for the first time in a donkey's age. So many QOL features introduced. I think because I paid for it, back in the day, I have some special VIP access or something.
Still hate the incomprehensible menu system.
Got our first chicken dinner this new playthrough as a 3 man in a 4 man squad setting. Glorious :)

Soldato
Played this for the first time in a donkey's age. So many QOL features introduced. I think because I paid for it, back in the day, I have some special VIP access or something.
Still hate the incomprehensible menu system.
Got our first chicken dinner this new playthrough as a 3 man in a 4 man squad setting. Glorious :)

Yea it gives you some kind of enhanced rewards, I have it to as I'm also old school, but I'm not too bothered about that cosmetic ****.

Few cheaters knocking about recently, last few weeks notice quite a few getting removed mid game on the kill feed.

Got one banned a few weeks ago as well.

It's not terrible like the reputation makes out, but have noticed a few more knocking around recently.

Otherwise yea game is good, wish they would let you choose map.

Associate
The fact that people are still playing and talking about this game now so long after it was released shows how awesome it is. I don't play it as much these days but it's still so much fun when you have a night in online with your mates even when you play as badly as I do. I mostly played on Xbox as that's where my mates all played.

Caporegime
Had some more great antics recently. We're still loving reigning fire from a glider and DMR though got a surprise today - trying to kill a team on the ground and could hear automatic fire that sounded awfully close. It was another team in a glider so entered a full on glider war who eventually shot us down.

And definitely have fun pinning a team down in a building and then dropping C4 on them. Even done some brief stints in the glider myself when my team mate gets knocked out of it, switching between piloting and them gliding in the back seat to shoot. Rinse and repeat :D.

Last edited:
Soldato
Had some more great antics recently. We're still loving reigning fire from a glider and DMR though got a surprise today - trying to kill a team on the ground and could hear automatic fire that sounded awfully close. It was another team in a glider so entered a full on glider war who eventually shot us down.

And definitely have fun pinning a team down in a building and then dropping C4 on them. Even done some brief stints in the glider myself when my team mate gets knocked out of it, switching between piloting and them gliding in the back seat to shoot. Rinse and repeat :D.

See thing is, I don’t think the gliders should ever have been added to the game. PUBG struggles with its bullet physiques - mainly around the fact that people shooting at a moving vehicle had to lead their shots, but for some reason people shooting out of a moving vehicle don’t.

Whilst in real life, your bullet will still carry the forwards momentum from the vehicle as you shoot, meaning you would actually have to shoot behind your target to score a hit - in PUBG, you just have to click over your target, with bullet drop being your only factor.

This means those in gliders have it massively easier trying to shoot players on the ground, than the players do shooting back. This is not a fair advantage. It’s mitigated in the cars because they’re so awful to drive and the ground is so bumpy - but for the gliders, it just becomes too cheesy.

Caporegime
See thing is, I don’t think the gliders should ever have been added to the game. PUBG struggles with its bullet physiques - mainly around the fact that people shooting at a moving vehicle had to lead their shots, but for some reason people shooting out of a moving vehicle don’t.

Whilst in real life, your bullet will still carry the forwards momentum from the vehicle as you shoot, meaning you would actually have to shoot behind your target to score a hit - in PUBG, you just have to click over your target, with bullet drop being your only factor.

This means those in gliders have it massively easier trying to shoot players on the ground, than the players do shooting back. This is not a fair advantage. It’s mitigated in the cars because they’re so awful to drive and the ground is so bumpy - but for the gliders, it just becomes too cheesy.
Ah I wasn't aware of this though a number of people have given as good as they get from us. The so so HP for the glider helps mitigate this a bit.

Back
Top Bottom