PlayStation VR / VR2

Soldato
Sony finally have woken up and looks like they may support it on PC in future.
Whilst it seems like good news, given the recent layoffs and closures, I’m starting to worry that the announcement of official PC compatibility for the PSVR2 headset might be a sign that Sony are abandoning or winding down official support for the headset in response to poor sales!

:confused:

Last edited:
Associate
Whilst it seems like good news, given the recent layoffs and closures, I’m starting to worry that the announcement of official PC compatibility for the PSVR2 headset might be a sign that Sony are abandoning or winding down official support for the headset in response to poor sales!

:confused:
Yeah I'm starting to get that vibe too :( I've only recently joined the PSVR2 ranks so I'll be gutted if this happens.

I guess if you want a positive spin, could it be that Sony are opening it up to PC to potentially entice PC Devs to port to PS5?

Soldato
Finished Red Matter 2 last night.

Quite enjoyable.

Only puzzle I got a bit stuck on was the grid with the symbols in Dr Lysenko's office.

I had 3 of the symbols and couldn't find the 4th. I think it's something to do with the star chart but still can't see it. Ended up just putting in the 3 I knew plus one random until the door opened.

Soldato
Finished Red Matter 2 last night.

Quite enjoyable.

Only puzzle I got a bit stuck on was the grid with the symbols in Dr Lysenko's office.

I had 3 of the symbols and couldn't find the 4th. I think it's something to do with the star chart but still can't see it. Ended up just putting in the 3 I knew plus one random until the door opened.
If it's the puzzle I'm thinking of:
You had to put an orb or something on the map which would show the symbol.

Soldato
Tempted to pick this up but not sure I could justify it for GT7 alone. Hoping more games get released/supported to make it worth it for me.

If its any help to you I bought psvr2, a logitech g923 and gt7. Have barely touched it. I do have a hardware issue with g923 admittedly, where the shift paddles are intermittently non responsive, so perhaps once I have RMA'd that and have it back 100% working I will undoubtedly give it another go. As it sta ds however, I can't help think it's best part of a grand wasted.

Back
Top Bottom