PlayStation VR / VR2

Soldato
Finished the first Red Matter the other day after having played Red Matter 2 last year. I can highly, highly recommend both games, they're excellent. RM2 improves upon the first in almost every way but both are well worth a playthrough, the sense of immersion and attention to detail is really good.

Soldato
I just got hold of the older VR headset and am playing on my ps5. It’s so amazing!!

My last VR experience was in the mid 90’s and was terrible. My mind is truly blown his hood it is!

I’ve got Astrobot, fruit ninja, the little mouse game and a boxing exercise game.

Love astrobot. Having to peer round things to see him, thinking I’m going to bang into things .

Any other good games to try?

Associate
I just got hold of the older VR headset and am playing on my ps5. It’s so amazing!!

Any other good games to try?
The original set is defintely still worth picking up if you've not dabbled with VR for years, it's got a lot of quality titles many of which are locked the the PSVR 1 headset

Pistol Whipped is fantastic, I like to think of it as a rhythm game John Wick simulator, it's a good workout too!
Superhot VR is also worth picking up, it's a shame this hasn't had a port to the VR2
Blood and Truth is also worth a playthrough and I believe it benefits from a higher resolution when running through a PS5 :)

Soldato
The original set is defintely still worth picking up if you've not dabbled with VR for years, it's got a lot of quality titles many of which are locked the the PSVR 1 headset

Pistol Whipped is fantastic, I like to think of it as a rhythm game John Wick simulator, it's a good workout too!
Superhot VR is also worth picking up, it's a shame this hasn't had a port to the VR2
Blood and Truth is also worth a playthrough and I believe it benefits from a higher resolution when running through a PS5 :)
+1 Blood and Truth. Its like Guy Ritchie directing a John Wick film. Played through it twice, absolutely loved it. Duel wielding AK47's :cool:

Soldato
I just traded some games at CEX for VR worlds and the until dawn VR thing. Not expecting much on Until Dawn, but it’s research for work
There's a short London Gangster type game on there I cant remember the name of but its very much like Blood and Truth if not a precursor to it. That deep sea dive thing is good too, more of an experience than a game but my Mrs mates were absolutely petrified of it. :D

Associate
+1 Blood and Truth. Its like Guy Ritchie directing a John Wick film. Played through it twice, absolutely loved it. Duel wielding AK47's :cool:
I wanted to do a second playthrough when i got my PS5 but as silly as this sounds I couldn't be bothered with re-wiring my TV setup to include the VR unit...
I hope Sony does seriously look at porting it to PSVR2 and Wipeout too

Back
Top Bottom