Pokemon GO! (2016)

Caporegime
It won't be AR at all. Ingress would be great if you could use the camera to overlay portal graphics on a real time video feed, but there's none of that.

Pokemon Go will be like a normal Pokemon game with all the action on screen. However, rather than stumbling across wild Pokemon while walking through grass in game, it will use your location to determine if you have encounters and with who.

It certainly looks like there will be real time PvP, which is something Ingress doesn't have, but expect nothing more than a multi character on screen battle like you would have using linked Gameboys or DSs.

The trailer is massively missleading (as are the Ingress ones), but underneith I'm just hoping for a good, fun, simple turn based game to have some fun with.

Caporegime
Pokemon Go has started to roll out on the Apple App Store and Google Play for New Zealand and Australia!

Not yet available in Europe or the US, and now official word on when it will be.

Soldato
How much do you want to bet that someone will sue when their child gets ran over because he was looking at his phone trying to catch a pikachu on the other side of the road instead of checking for cars.

Caporegime
How much do you want to bet that someone will sue when their child gets ran over because he was looking at his phone trying to catch a pikachu on the other side of the road instead of checking for cars.

You jest, but I logged into Ingress this morning to a message reminding me to stay aware of my surroundings.

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom