Post Your Home Cine & HiFi Kit...

Soldato
So, the OP has already posted they were on a budget to get the room in the great place it is now.
Then you in "great wisdom" then tells the OP he should spend The best part of upgrading to Nearly £18,000 worth of speakers :eek:
I fully expect you have not even heard this speaker set up, i doubt even more that you yourself could afford it. WTF do you think you are doing coming up with this sort of post time after time after time after time..............................you do know it makes you look the complete d**k head that you almost certainly are ?
Thats why he is on my ignore list :p

Soldato
So, the OP has already posted they were on a budget to get the room in the great place it is now.
Then you in "great wisdom" then tells the OP he should spend The best part of upgrading to Nearly £18,000 worth of speakers :eek:
I fully expect you have not even heard this speaker set up, i doubt even more that you yourself could afford it. WTF do you think you are doing coming up with this sort of post time after time after time after time..............................you do know it makes you look the complete d**k head that you almost certainly are ?

Not joking on the subs. That is big room and open to stairs so will need bit of grunt.
Joking on the speakers. although if into this hobby perhaps in a few years upgrade them.

Q acoustics are nice speakers and for the money they're very good. Only weakness with q acoustics is they don't have large center speaker, just the usual MTM designm . Also they don't have monster subs like 12 "+His dedicated room is much nicer than mine but my gear is on another level :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Soldato
Yeah it's pretty sad. Funny I don't say that guy doesn't have a BMW M3 Competition making it up, he can't afford it, he's too poor etc.

He's posted some sort of indication that he actually owns it though :cry:

All you've done is waffle about having loads of expensive gear in this forum, whilst boasting you deliberately earn less than the threshold to pay tax in GD - it's no wonder people think you're a spoofer.

Soldato
He's posted some sort of indication that he actually owns it though :cry:

All you've done is waffle about having loads of expensive gear in this forum, whilst boasting you deliberately earn less than the threshold to pay tax in GD - it's no wonder people think you're a spoofer.

Semi retired now mate. House paid off, nice toys already bought. Why work 40+ hours anymore. :)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Yeah it's pretty sad. Funny I don't say that guy doesn't have a BMW M3 Competition making it up, he can't afford it, he's too poor etc.
Few subtle differences. I have actually posted pictures of it, on this forum. And forum members have met me, and seen the car. Not that it's anything special, it's a 5 (?) year old BMW? I also don't go around the Motors section and trash talk anyone with a Fiesta and tell them that they should buy a Maybach.

Incidentally I have also posted pictures of my AV gear, in both this thread and likely elsewhere in this section.

Soldato
Few subtle differences. I have actually posted pictures of it, on this forum. And forum members have met me, and seen the car. Not that it's anything special, it's a 5 (?) year old BMW? I also don't go around the Motors section and trash talk anyone with a Fiesta and tell them that they should buy a Maybach.

Incidentally I have also posted pictures of my AV gear, in both this thread and likely elsewhere in this section.

Recommending what people do next , upgrades, weak link in the system or tweaks isn't trash talking. ie that guy with Q Acoustics system, sub upgrade would be next thing should be looked into. The little Q Acoustic sub isn't designed for a room of that size.

I didn't realise it's mandatory to post pictures of purchases rofl.

Man of Honour
Recommending what people do next , upgrades, weak link in the system or tweaks isn't trash talking. ie that guy with Q Acoustics system, sub upgrade would be next thing should be looked into. The little Q Acoustic sub isn't designed for a room of that size.

I didn't realise it's mandatory to post pictures of purchases rofl.
The vast majority of the time, no one is asking for advice, they are literally posting their kit, you know, which is what this whole thread is about. People posting their kit. It's not about posting your kit and the first reply is someone saying nice, but spend more of your money on x/y/z.

Back
Top Bottom