Post your speed test

Soldato
Via homeplugs
4062004939.png

Get 160Mb/s if plugged straight in to router.

Soldato
That would be a solution as we have a void/false wall where we re-routed all the plumbing and my PC sits next to it. But my PC alcove may turn into a wardrobe if we get the extension.....

Have to admit that even with these speeds its incredibly quick anyway so I don't really notice.

Soldato
I check this thread oncer in a while and have a little cry in the corner as i'm reminded I should have had fiber installed and running 2 years ago and i've still not got anything.

Thanks BT. :(

Soldato

Should be 152Mbps - but don't know whether to get the Super-hub or buy a better router?

Still rocking the DIR-615. :o
I would deffo recommend a new router. I'm on Virgin's 152mb and can get a solid 150-160 on wifi using the AC68u

I pay just over 15 quid a month. Money well spent, not that I fully utilise it all!

My Dad laughed when I moved here saying I'd miss modern civilisation. Little did he know.
That is some insane speed, I knew the Chinese were ahead, just didn't know by how much!!

Soldato
Not bad using EE 4G where I live, faster than my Sky Fibre (circa 70mb speeds)!!

Seems very consistent too, always about these speeds no matter when I run it.
I'm impressed for a litte town where I am.

1116586231.png

Soldato
Gigabit internet is included with our housing association dues. I live on the hospital backbone so it's a nice little perk.

It's being upgraded next month to 10 gigabit for free but obviously I'm going to need some better hardware to take advantage of that!

Back
Top Bottom