Premium Bonds - If you post to say how much you've won, please also say how much you have invested.

Soldato
zero from the massive £25 currently invested (shock horror!) next month im hoping for more, had to move most of my savings into PB to avoid paying tax on +1k interest prior to the end of year. if nothing comes of it in a month or 2 then back to an easy access savings account it goes (looking to buy a house sooner than later...)

Caporegime
Nothing from 12.5k

If no luck next time I will be hitting 4pc and it'll be time to spend it.

Personally I won't be using PB again. It's just not worth it unless you have 50kish in. Or are lucky! :D

Soldato
Nothing for me this month :/ unless it's coming on Monday . Which is doubtful

If I have 2 or 3 consecutive months of no winnings I will move some of it to the ISA in April .

I did win £300 odd last month

Soldato
I put in £20,000 a few months back. Since then I have won three months out of four, a total of £325.
I didn't know you could win more than once per month, but it seems you can. This month, for example, I won two prizes.
It's certainly a lot of fun and the part I really love is that we are making life difficult for the chancellor. Being part of the National Debt is awesome.

Last edited:
Soldato
I put in £20,000 a few months back. Since then I have won three months out of four, a total of £325.
I didn't know you could win more than once per month, but it seems you can. This month, for example, I won two prizes.
It's certainly a lot of fun and the part I really love is that we are making life difficult for the chancellor. Being part of the National Debt is awesome.

Yes.. last month my £300 was made up of about 5 prizes

Back
Top Bottom