Project: Excess

Associate
first thing i do if i won the lottery was make a system like. But you beat me to it. Now im going to slowly walk away into the corner and rot.

In fact if i won the lottery i would just buy a mac desktop pc and make them fit it all for me. I would like to see how there systems look from the inside with dual Xeon 5670`s. And 4 210gts in SLI. and 64gig ram (not to sure about what spec the ram is)
I would probably buy a 2nd one, a more hard core extreme one from OCUK and have it watercooled etcetc and possibly have it needing 2 1500 watt powersupplys.

Quick question. Do you HAVE to have 2 processors in these motherboards?

Last edited:

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
no they can run with one

i have to say, running benchmarks on the system at the moment

i am gobsmacked

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
just finished all the cpu benchmarks

going to get some high end cards in there for some gpu benching at some point today

Associate
no they can run with one

i have to say, running benchmarks on the system at the moment

i am gobsmacked

Don't need to tell me my dual w5580 (3.2ghz, 3.33ghz with turbo) were insane, but the motherboard was a load of tosh, hence why I was waiting for this board! But like you mentioned earlier, that system and my skulltrail were far too much for gaming I was just being greedy :)

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
hi guys here is the CPU based work that I managed to squeeze in today.

4ghz prime [need a bigger screen!!!]
note: cpu core voltage was at 1.275v but cpuz was out of date so reading it wrong.
4GHz.jpg
#

the blisteringly fast Wprime 32m & 1024m results.

WPRIME32m.jpg

WPRIME1024m.jpg

the chips would push a little further with more volts but i dont want to run the risk of damaging them as we dont have replacements.
4.3 is the max i have been able to benchmark at without going above 1.325v but the board doesnt seem to like me after that :(

oh well

4th in the world [fastest in Europe]
WPRIME32m4300.jpg

3rd in the world with 2X CPU and 7th overall [2nd fastest in Europe]
ignore the first CPUz readout, the max multi is 22.
WPRIME1024m4300.jpg

vantage run tomorrow maybe :)

Back
Top Bottom