PWC: Project White Craze

Associate
OP
Fantastic work bud... What lighting are you using in this build?... really impressive!!

Cheers. For case lighting, I am using Phanteks led strip, which is controlled by the case module (7 selectable colors I believe). The lighting under the shroud at the bottom is controlled by Asus motherboard Aura led header and i am using rgb strips there.

Associate
OP
ANy tips on how you got your cable braids to stay put when you pushed them into the connectors?

I used the cable shrinks that basically melted the cable sleeves onto the connector. I removed the cable shrinks before pushing them in. You can leave them on if you don't mind some shrink visible. It is strong enough to protect sleeves from coming off when pushed in the connector.

Associate
Thank you Faheem have been braiding my own and the naughty stuff gets pushed back all the time. i will give that method a try as i agree with you and dont like the shrink showing

Associate
OP
Thank you Faheem have been braiding my own and the naughty stuff gets pushed back all the time. i will give that method a try as i agree with you and dont like the shrink showing

Just make sure that sleeve covers enough of the metal part at each end. This will ensure a good contact when sleeve is melted on to it. Once you get hold of it, it's real fun. :D

Back
Top Bottom