Quest 3 accessories thread

Underboss
You can now pre order the meta Quest 3 (October 10 Official release date) and also Meta are doing facial interfaces and different colour straps and new elite straps

AMVR Quest 3 Stuff (Controller grips and protectors , more added soon)

Prescription lenses

Cheapest with High prescriptions:

Hons VR (Recommended by myself and others) :

Zenni (By Meta) :

DIRECT LINK :

VR Rock :

VR Wave :

VR Optician :

Head Straps

Maecker

Bobo M3 Pro

Powerbanks

I have this one, and it works when using power hungry games like Dungeons of Eternity

Last edited:
Underboss
OP
Soldato
Anyone seen info on whether or not you can put the q3 in the old q2 carry case? Wondering if I want to sell my one, or hold onto it for the q3 (assuming it sort of fits).

Soldato
I emailed Kiwi Design yesterday asking them about a headstrap for the Quest 3 since reviewers on youtube loved it on the Quest 2.
They replied today,

"Dear Customer,
Sorry, we can't provide you with exact information at this time, but we will be coming out with accessories related to the QUEST 3, so please keep an eye on our website.

Thank you for your interest and support!

Best Regards,
KIWI design team"

Soldato
Does anyone think that the Meta facial interfaces that come in blue and blood orange are likely to be more comfortable and less sweaty than the default silicone insert? The fabric looks very nice and looks like it would be more comfy.

If so, and if I bought one, I would want to use that interface but with an aftermarket headstrap like Kiwi Design. Would it be possible to use both together?

Underboss
OP
Does anyone think that the Meta facial interfaces that come in blue and blood orange are likely to be more comfortable and less sweaty than the default silicone insert? The fabric looks very nice and looks like it would be more comfy.

If so, and if I bought one, I would want to use that interface but with an aftermarket headstrap like Kiwi Design. Would it be possible to use both together?

i think the inserts are better quality like PU leather perhaps ?
id imagine you will be able to use a kiwi or what ever with it
i would be surprised if you cant

Soldato

The default interface is fabric, the coloured versions being simply that, coloured. The silicone interface is a separate purchase.

Back
Top Bottom