• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

R9 290X Owners Thread

Associate
Hi. Are people's BF4 codes now working? I know there were a few who reported problems before/at the start of the week. I've entered my code as instructed but it tells me that the origin code is 'Currently Not Available'. Thought it should work and I would be able to pre-load at this stage :confused: Anyone else getting the same message?

Mobster
Soldato
RmpOVk80.jpeg

Looky what the mailman brought today!

Mobster
Soldato
35 quid for a small piece of metal?

The shipping is literally ONE DAY. I paid for DHL Express shipping 40-50 dollars or something. Couldnt be happier because when EK got it out of their place and DHL got a hold of it, it took one day for me to get it. Thats from Slovenia to Norway in ONE DAY.

If you're paying 185 dollars for a backplate and block, who cares if you put a little extra in to shipping? People need to stop being such cheapasses.

Associate
Is the fact that my mem clocks are "stuck" at max at all times a fault and therefore a RMA or is there something you can do to correct it?

I dont have GPU-Z, afterburner or anything else open on desktop, overclocking disabled in CCC etc and its 1250 all the time. Tried fresh installs of Windows and Beta 3, Beta 7 and Beta 8 drivers and still it wont move.

Is this something that could be fixed by a future driver update or is it a hardware issue?

Back
Top Bottom