Rasterbation! for all your decorating needs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Dup said:
My effort.

rasterbate.jpg

I used to have a huge one next to my bed of a drawing I did , but it didn't stay up long.
That's awesome!!!! Where did you get the original pic from, if you don't mind me asking. Initial D or real AE86?

icon14.gif

Soldato
Spud21 said:
While i think about it, where can you get them from and how big can you get them ?

Just done my first one, only done a small one only 18 sheets, but it looks dam cool, but i want to do a few like it and frame them using those clip frames.

Haven't got any pics of the rasturbated image as i haven't got a cam at te mo but it think mr icebus may like it as it's tis but a lot bigger :D

spud55-nin.jpg

Hehehe nice. I really want to do a huge one of the AENima smokebox for uni.

Soldato
This is fantastic :D I need to take more cool shots with rasterbation in mind for when we get our own place :cool:

Just done one quickly. Wasn't sure if it'd work because of the lack of clean lines, but I think it looks great. Not sure if I should guilatine off the borders, and use the wall color as borders instead though.
rasterbate.jpg

Huge thanks to the OP for suggesting this :D

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Lostkat said:
That's awesome!!!! Where did you get the original pic from, if you don't mind me asking. Initial D or real AE86?

icon14.gif

I used a still from the feature movie (which isn't all that good tbh).

Here it is plus another. Not very big. I used Videolan player to take the snaps.

861.png

862.png

I know someone with an 86, but it has more rust than a scrapyard and hasn't a decent engine.

Soldato
This was my first attempt at Rasterbation...
Image007.jpg

...Its not great, when I have time and more laser toner, I shall experiment a bit more with better pictures. Thing is, 'cos im in the attic and the walls slope inwards, its a bloody great effort to put these things up, my arms get tired holding up all the sheets :D

Apologies for the poor pic quality as well, it was taken jsut now on my mobile.

Associate
Got the evil Monkey picture, but still a bit unsure of the settings. I had thought maybe around 7x4 (need to save some printer credits for coursework :rolleyes: ) in black and white...comes out at 147x119cm.. what dot size would you recommend?

Soldato
WolfR1der said:
Got the evil Monkey picture, but still a bit unsure of the settings. I had thought maybe around 7x4 (need to save some printer credits for coursework :rolleyes: ) in black and white...comes out at 147x119cm.. what dot size would you recommend?
Sounds about the right size to me. If you have it on too few pieces of paper, it'll lose the effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom