RC cars

Soldato
Anybody know the best way to get surface rust of screws, i left my cars in my shed for too long and now all the screws have a layer of brown on them, i wouldnt mind too muich, but im thinking of putting them up for sale and want to leave them in top condition.
I use a rag with WD40 or GT85.

To stop them going rusty again afterwards I put of bit of oil on a cloth and run it over the screws - gives decent amount of protection for a surprisingly long time

Soldato
gave the 6S infraction a good wash down, dry then a spray over with GT85. Even with the arch and side extensions it gets covered in tyre rubber and general dirt.

IMG-0179.jpg

Soldato
They are great fun. Just invest in tyres as they chew them up pretty quick. I get mine from Aliexpress you can get a set of Hoons knockoffs for about £20 and they are just as good…..

Associate
We had a blast today, have to say I am very impressed with him 6yr old and never driven the 8s before and he absolutely smashed it. Made me a proud dad hahaha

The before

Untitled by Brian McGinty, on Flickr

The video doesn't really show the scale of the jumps they are taller than him but he did them no problem (mostly :D)

RIP bodyshell

The aftermath

Wins all round today :)

Back
Top Bottom