RC cars

Soldato
RxdIEz8_d.webp
I got an interesting package this morning.

Soldato
They’re going in a MST RMX RRX 2.5s I bought last year. Been slowly collecting all the things I need.

Yes it’s a gyro. Gonna be fun setting all this lot up. I’m learning as I go.
wow i just googled that car, it looks leagues ahead of any thing i have, just curious about one thing, what does the gyro actually do? i have some helis etc just curious why a car would have one?

im just a rc basher so racing stuff i know little about :)

this is my only drifter same model as mine https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNHcXW9pRJ0

Last edited:
Soldato
It’s all new to me I’ve only built one Tamiya tt-02 since I was a kid. This is my first drift car.

As far as I can gather, the gyro keeps the wheels pointing in the right direction when the rear is swinging round. And also sets an end point in the steering.

Associate
Had the trucks out again today weather was decent and the area surprisingly dry considering all the rain we have had over the past few days.

Decided to allow the lad to go to full power on his outcast 8s.. Translated the meaning of great power comes great responsibility and was promptly rewarded with this The smile on his face makes up for it.

My rather embarrasing that was big comment, that aside the gap between those jumps is huge camera doesn't do it justice so I was suitably satisfied.

Some stills

The only damage

I lost a screw!

Can't be mad at that.

Back
Top Bottom