Recommend me a budget office chair

Associate
Always worth taking a look locally and see if you have any office clearance companies around - One near me always has a load of chairs available, often really decent chairs, in really good condition, and quite cheap. Advantage of being able to try them first, rather than buying online and messing around with delivery just to find out it's not suitable.

Soldato
Always worth taking a look locally and see if you have any office clearance companies around - One near me always has a load of chairs available, often really decent chairs, in really good condition, and quite cheap. Advantage of being able to try them first, rather than buying online and messing around with delivery just to find out it's not suitable.
I did this, got a £750 chair for £200. Ran the wet vac over it, mesh, and came up like new. Very solid and comfortable.

Soldato
I've had an Ikea Markus chair for around 12 years now. I like it but it's certainly showing it's age.

Newer versions are fabric not leather I think? I don't personally feel they are as solid feeling when I tried them in store.
Yeah they changed them to fabric at least a couple of years back now. They are nice chairs to sit on, but I would avoid them if you have back problems as they don't really offer the right support.

Associate

This. Very much agree, this is what I have done.

Back
Top Bottom