Recommend me some EarBuds?

Associate
I've quite a collection of wireless earbuds. But for myself I keep end up going back to my original Galaxy Buds which I got with my S10+ 5 years ago.

Not sure if it's my ears, but I find the lack of wings on the earbuds causes me to constantly worry about them falling out. I'm currently looking at the Buds FE as they appear to have the winglets/wings on them.

Got the Buds Pro, Buds 2 and some others. but I find they all have the same issue of falling out randomly. I even have to disable touch controls just so that I'm able to adjust them every so often without pausing music.
please do you know where I can get genuine replacement rubber ear pieces I bought some of amazon sent them back absolutely crap and Ebay were on better I read that silicon or foam ones are good but can only find them online in the USA thanks

Soldato
please do you know where I can get genuine replacement rubber ear pieces I bought some of amazon sent them back absolutely crap and Ebay were on better I read that silicon or foam ones are good but can only find them online in the USA thanks
I've honestly never had to replace mine. I'm literally still using the same original set from I think Feb 2019.

Only thing I can suggest would be to try and reach out direct to Samsung customer services to see if they still have any spares available.

Back
Top Bottom