Red, Yellow, Green, Brown, Blue, Pink and Black. It's the General Snooker Thread!

Soldato
Oops, after no play yesterday morning, I thought morning sessions were done with for this year's tournament... To turn Red Button 1 on and see one table finished, with Si and Jak playing their final frame of the session! :o

Soldato
He’s had some problems in recent years Milkins, think his parents and sister all died close together. Think he showed up to a tournament opening ceremony drunk last year or the year before.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Not snapping their cue, but I do recall Tony Drago (who Milkins' style reminds me of), ripping his top 16 card in half after losing a crucial match.

Drago slapped himself several times years ago in a qualifier against McManus, he conceded and realised he only needed 1 snooker though he left McManus on an almost certain pot.

Soldato
i cant ever remember any player throwing their cue hard onto the floor like that

i think if Jan Verhaas was the Ref he might have told him to cool it

Caporegime
i cant ever remember any player throwing their cue hard onto the floor like that

i think if Jan Verhaas was the Ref he might have told him to cool it

Jimmy White has done it a few times, chucked his cue, chucked a rest, battered balls off the table.

Doesn't surprise me players get this annoyed, snooker can really be a total mind **** of a game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom