Rising Storm 2: Vietnam

Soldato
OP
Or maybe just on rails with slight user input?

Edit - Looks to be fully controllable!

"I flew one of those helicopters, a Huey, and nervously landed it—wobbling and skidding—in a cleared patch of jungle to unload a squad near a vital capture point. I took off while my troops ran, and then from somewhere in the brush a rocket-propelled grenade whizzed into the air, into my rotor. It was all flames and trees after that. The title of a ’70s war movie could have been overlaid on my wreckage right then."

http://www.pcgamer.com/hands-on-with-rising-storm-2-vietnams-helicopters-tunnels-and-guns/

I am so ready.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Arma, Squad and the RO series are probably the only fps games that you need teamwork to win. Looks like it will play almost exactly the same to RO2/RS so I can't wait. Comparing Arma and Squad is a bit silly but I'm not getting into that argument again!

I'm still smashing out the hours on Rising Storm. Finally bothered to level up all weapons to 50 apart from the katana. Made a few enemies while using nothing but the knee mortar! Katana time tonight though.

Last edited:
Caporegime
haha :D

I'll try the beta anyway and see, who knows, with how bored I am of most other games these days, I might like this for a change and as said, it is Vietnam!!!! :D Plus.... I will have some great Vietnam style sound clips to spam :p :D

Comparing Arma and Squad is a bit silly but I'm not getting into that argument again!

I'm still smashing out the hours on Rising Storm. Finally bothered to level up all weapons to 50 apart from the katana. Made a few enemies while using nothing but the knee mortar! Katana time tonight though.

Yeah perhaps and afaik, ARMA is more full on sim/realistic than squad but still, those games don't overly appeal to me, just too slow & campy for me.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
haha :D

I'll try the beta anyway and see, who knows, with how bored I am of most other games these days, I might like this for a change and as said, it is Vietnam!!!! :D Plus.... I will have some great Vietnam style sound clips to spam :p :D

Most servers ban you for that in these games :p

Back
Top Bottom