*** Rocket League *** Car Football

Soldato
got back into this after 3 years or so off, even then had less than hundreds hours got put in Diamond did decently but dropped to gold, seems ive leveled out at Gold which im ok with. Not got full air control yet but can hit the ball in the direction i need.

not bad for a one handed Gamer :)

Soldato
Is this game popular on PC? The thread is a bit old.

ive just had a go and it's quite fun, just had a match was doing quite well I thought till I noticed the 0 ping on the other team...

trying the tutorial it seems all quite simple just need to develop tactics but I see potential for this to take up some time.

there is that golf car game as well but it seems like a dumbed down version of this

Permabanned
I still play it occasionally, the matchmaking system is still garbage, more than half the games end up with a team conceding after a minute or so which isn't much fun regardless of which side you're on.

Soldato
Any other games similar to rocket league? Maybe not the same format some could be just ease of playing, fun etc..

Saw this on Xbox pass. Looked similar in some ways, but haven't tried it yet.

Soldato
Is this game popular on PC? The thread is a bit old.

ive just had a go and it's quite fun, just had a match was doing quite well I thought till I noticed the 0 ping on the other team...

trying the tutorial it seems all quite simple just need to develop tactics but I see potential for this to take up some time.

there is that golf car game as well but it seems like a dumbed down version of this
Yes the game is active on PC. There is also cross play so you will have no issues with matchmaking. I’ve only recently stopped playing because I’ve been consumed by satisfactory.

The game has a low skill floor but a very high skill ceiling. It’sa great game if your in it for fun though you may want to turn off chat in the lower leagues as some people are always in try hard mode.

Back
Top Bottom