Russian Grand Prix 2015, Sochi - Race 15/19

Associate
Mercedes only need 3 points on Ferrari to clinch the WCC, funny how similar this year is compared to last. Three wins, to one driver from one other team - WCC probably going to be clinched at the same race.

I want Vettel to win another race solely for Arrivabene to climb the hills of Maranello... with a twist :p - I think this year might be over for Ferrari though, nothing left is particularly challenging or difficult, or with extreme heat.

I'm interested in whether Russia could be as boring as Suzuka, and I'm surprised I'm saying that.

Associate
FP1 delayed because of a 'significant amount of diesel leaked onto the track'

CQ2zpBWWoAArVLR.jpg:large

Associate
Apparently a 'support vehicle' - The 30 minute delay is cutting into actual FP1 time though, due to support races I'd imagine.

Edit: DC thinks otherwise:

CQ22aFnWUAAiMQd.png:large

Soldato
Saw a picture of it on twitter, assuming it wasn't processed to make it look worse than it actually was it's a poor show from the FIA. But considering that it's just a single picture and no-one else is talking about it I'm not buying it at the moment.

Associate
If you're a fan of Formula 1 you're free to complain a boring race imo, it's like a football fan complaining about a boring match :p

Sochi, as a track, gets the benefit of the doubt from me due to last year's tyre choice.

Back
Top Bottom