Russian Grand Prix 2015, Sochi - Race 15/19

Caporegime
Theres a difference between saying its all a bit dull, compared to coming on here to declare your never going to watch F1 again, and then coming back next week to say it again, and then race after that, and the race after that :p.

Associate
Theres a difference between saying its all a bit dull, compared to coming on here to declare your never going to watch F1 again, and then coming back next week to say it again, and then race after that, and the race after that :p.

Fair enough, I thought it was more a comment on people saying Sochi was boring, not that F1 sucks. Sorry.

Associate
Picture of the barrier:

CQ8jyB8UcAAd71d.jpg:large

That is not good at all, hopefully all is well.

Soldato
From that picture it looks like the Tecpro (sp?) barriers have done very little and he's speared under them and into the metal railing! :(

Caporegime
This seems, not good, very worrying as yet. I was nervous they weren't playing a radio message as there is often a I've crashed or I'm okay, they explained that with radio out. But, something worrying about how they took a long time to even walk up to him, the marshalls were some what just standing there. But then with a heavy barrier on top of the car you don't want marshalls attempting to lift it then dropping it back on him. Probably sensible if a delay to get a truck to secure then lift the barrier in one go. Still, it's really worrying, contact along the wall but there don't appear to be a huge amount in terms of brake marks. You'd hope to see massive locked up tire marks all the way in, there are only a couple short marks and not sure those are from him and not other cars.

Back
Top Bottom