Soldato
Before:
ZGtDfsk.jpeg

After:
ibQdXTb.jpeg

Fpwy7hu.jpeg

epWfq81.jpeg

ljwMH6Z.jpeg

Id be very pleased with that, good work!

What are the nuts and bolts for in the pockets either side of the grill? Or is that what the guys above are talking about? Sorry still new to the s2000 space! Here to learn ;)

Don
Those are DRLs. Designed them myself and made them. Not sure about them though. They look much better when the car is running. I might paint the lenses with a smoke effect. It will cut down the light a bit but should make them disappear in to the grille a bit more.

Soldato
Those are DRLs. Designed them myself and made them. Not sure about them though. They look much better when the car is running. I might paint the lenses with a smoke effect. It will cut down the light a bit but should make them disappear in to the grille a bit more.
I think it’s the layout of them not so much the led it self. I’ve seen a similar design before and they looked fine.

Soldato
Ahh ok, I can see it now!

Don
I think it’s the layout of them not so much the led it self. I’ve seen a similar design before and they looked fine.
I've just redesigned a new set with 5 lights rather than 4. The gap between the lower one and the cluster now has a light. I'll fit them later and see what we all think.

Soldato
I've just redesigned a new set with 5 lights rather than 4. The gap between the lower one and the cluster now has a light. I'll fit them later and see what we all think.

Will be interesting to see what it looks like!

Funny enough I’ve been thinking about designing something similar but with a single larger led in yellow.

Issue is my current bumper has them opened up for brake cooling etc so I’m 50/50 on closing them down.

Associate
Had the Ohlin DFVs on my old S2000, put them on due to rear shocks misting. I didnt like the default drop in height, was too low for me so i actually ran them higher than ohlin said in instructions due to my J's racing setup, the front would scrape too much on incline/decline.

They are expensive but i would say are worth it!

Back
Top Bottom