Second Build .. Please help

Associate
Slightly diff version of @sx_turbo but I'm still over budget. Put the 1tb ssd rather than 2, but for £30 more would go 2tb myself. main diff is the mobo, I put the tuf in as has better vrms than the asus prime boards. They ok for current, but if you ever decide to put more powerful cpu in, they're not the best. You'd have to get a wifi dongle though if you need that, the tuf doesn't have it and the wifi version is £50 more). Put a better psu in and went with the 8500g. Has slightly better onboard graphics than the 7600, and still ok performance(beats the 12400 for comparison from what I've seen)...though to be fair I've just switched the hdmi from my gpu to my 7800x3d and the vid performance is fine, so 7600 would be a better choice.
Stuck 32gb ram in. not sure what trading you do or programs you use. Trading we do at our work a bit different but my pc being bumped to 64gb ram next week as 32gb isn't enough on my work pc.
just google how to get a windows key, or watch a couple of tech youtubers, they'll generally have sponsors for them

My basket at OcUK:

Total: £576.90 (includes delivery: £0.00)​

Back
Top Bottom