Selling Nissan 350z .... ideas please ?!

Soldato
Cheaper is why - i'd wholly expect to find cheap 350zs on eBay but I wouldn't want a cheap one, i'd want a nice one, so I wouldn't be looking on there :p

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
Actually just reading the ad again it looks like it's deliberately trying to mislead buyers on the tyres by saying '19" Rays Forged Alloys with Continental Tyres - 5-6m Tread Left on all 4'.

Isn't it 2 Contis and 2 Primewells? Plus why does the ad say 19 inch when they are 18?

Could say the same for saying it's got 3 previous owners, sounds like it's trying to mislead the buyer into thinking they would be the 4th.

It's not that the tyres and the owners are necessarily a bad thing, just when an ad sounds like it's trying to deceive it gives a bad impression.

The car itself seems ok but the self servicing would put me off on a car like this along with the wear on the seat.

Coupled with my earlier points I likely wouldn't touch it especially at that price which looking around seems way too high.

Last edited:
Soldato
8 years old, thats normal wear I guess. Not many miles but lots of getting in and out, makes me think there might be even cheaper examples. Surely ebay is just a classified like any other, just another target audience. They'll want to see or drive the car like anyone else

Associate
before i bought my house i was looking into buying a 350z gt.
silver is imo the colour to avoid, i myself wanted an orange one but would be more then happy with blue/black (and reds are so rare).

with so many 350s for sale now i think buyers can choose to be picky, its not as if they're rare on for sale sites.

Soldato
Don't see the problem listing it on ebay. It gets you out to the biggest audience possible, and anyone who is seriously interested in the car will view it and possibly negotiate on viewing it anyway, just like they would with Autotrader / Pistonheads, so I don't see the issue.

I think people would generally agree that Ebay is where you list your car when you can't sell it anywhere else.

Back
Top Bottom