Sennheiser gsx 1000 thread?

Man of Honour
First couple of reviews on the rainforest giving this high praise.. Still surprised to not see any reviews popping up yet? Rainforest also has this releasing November 5th £199

Availability seems to be non-existent probably why no reviews as such - not sure there is going to be actual stock on the 5th either I can check a lot of Sennheiser stuff at work and nothing showing.

Wonder why they are so delayed bringing it to market here its not like it should be a particularly difficult product really to produce (other than the engineering side of the surround stuff if it is really different to what is otherwise available).

Soldato
Rain forest says that it's available on November 6th.

Still no idea of whether that 150 ohm top end is really where it runs out of steam or whether it's like the FiiO E10K, which although rated to 150 ohm actually runs HD650 with ease.

Soldato
I would find it a bizarre move by Sennheiser, if they made this so it could not drive their 300 Ohm headphones sufficiently. I know those headphones are designed for music, but still, headphones are headphones; many headphones designed for music make good headphones for gaming.

Man of Honour
I would find it a bizarre move by Sennheiser, if they made this so it could not drive their 300 Ohm headphones sufficiently. I know those headphones are designed for music, but still, headphones are headphones; many headphones designed for music make good headphones for gaming.

They don't seem to have a huge amount of output power which is kind of strange but there isn't really proper data.

Many headphone drivers/buffers that are designed for audio are qualified against 150ohm for some reason but can usually handle well above that.

Back
Top Bottom