*** Show Off Your Apple Hardware ***

Soldato
I... am not sure! I'm trying to persist with the Studio but I find myself constantly shifting stuff to the LG if I'm concentrating on stuff? I can't really quantify it. I've used the 5K LGs for an age so perhaps it's familiarity.

Reactions: LiE
Soldato
got my MacBook Retina yesterday, my favourite design in laptops..its in silver and a 2015 model.

Its mainly going to be used for web surfing and Spotify on the go, so perfect.

condition is decent for age and works pretty good.

usG5d38.jpg

Soldato
Well, after getting rid of my series 7, I have got hardcore back into fitness, so bought this SE AW to hold me over until later the year..and see what it brings.

really happy, bought from eBay with a reputable seller and a year warranty. Got it today, first off, immaculate (minus a tiny nick on the crown) secondly, the Nike edition of the AW, thirdly, checked apple warranty page to make sure all was above board, it is, plus it has official Apple warranty until April 2023! So I suppose you could say..I won a watch! :cry: :cool:

4tmmQIW.jpg

Soldato
Not strictly (fully) Apple hardware but I just picked up a Huawei MateView 28 to accompany my 16“ M1 Pro:

bAzKlZ2.jpg

Initial impressions are I’m very happy with it. It’s my first 4K monitor for a MacBook and it hasn’t disappointed. The aspect ratio is quite a departure from my Alienware 34 UW but after years of trying different monitors for both work and play I recently moved my Sim Racing onto VR so I’m now finally able to buy a monitor just for work.

Soldato
What happens when I’m lying down and on some weights.. then my keys fall onto the ground (which I won’t hear as my buds will be in) and I finish, get up, walk away.. and then I go to leave the gym, and..

Where are my keys??

Back
Top Bottom