Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Wheel refurb at the weekend. Usually I try and take the opportunity to go for a different colour but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Black it is!

PXL-20240318-161914112.jpg

PXL-20240318-161933983.jpg

Man of Honour
Very nice @^TANK^, I had a deposit down for a brand new blue FL5 but ultimately I backed out for a number of reasons. If they had a Championship White one available it might have been a different story.

Soldato
Got some videos and pics of the Impreza before it gets shipped today. Got my todo list ready and not much to get on with from what I can see. Overall, seems in good condition and not a lot to be done.

Tyres are at 20%, bonnet is a touch out of line on one side, Ill try and find a like for like swap for the Stereo to keep life simple too

Looking forward to it

Soldato
Wheel refurb at the weekend. Usually I try and take the opportunity to go for a different colour but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Black it is!
I think the black wheels work on this. It's not a show pony slammed on stupid suspension and big rimz. It's a brute.

It's also not recession white or bell *** grey.

Last edited:
Soldato
Got some videos and pics of the Impreza before it gets shipped today. Got my todo list ready and not much to get on with from what I can see. Overall, seems in good condition and not a lot to be done.

Tyres are at 20%, bonnet is a touch out of line on one side, Ill try and find a like for like swap for the Stereo to keep life simple too

Looking forward to it

Looks great! Has the import process been simple? Never thought of it until looking into imprezas recently

Associate

Looking forward to it

These get far too overlooked by a lot, looks the dogs.

Back
Top Bottom