Sitting legs crossed

Man of Honour
The people who call it gay in this thread are some very insecure people!

What's wrong with crossing your legs? Some can do it, some obviously can't. What is the problem? I personally do it.

It can be an issue with knee problems because it can place a sideways load on the knee, which isn't very good at sideways loads. For example, if I cross my legs at my ankles for even a short while then I will be in enough pain to make walking a problem for a day.

I've just tried crossing over the knee, out of curiosity. Instant knee pain and uncomfortable testicles. So I'll give that a miss.

But if some other men are comfortable sitting that way, why would I care? Maybe it's feminine by current standards, I don't know. If it is, why care? Gender is mostly just fashion, so it's not real and it's not important.

Permabanned
Is it wrong?

And I don't mean putting your ankle on your knee, but properly crossing your legs like women do.
I've just been on the tube where one guy opposite was sitting like this and I could almost feel my own balls getting crushed.
I've never found it right to sit like that myself, so what do the OcUK masses think?

no. infact people who open and stretch their legs thinking its a sign of manhood have small penises

Caporegime
I do it when I'm cold and its not uncomfortable but I have long legs maybe the shorter people are the ones who can't do it

Soldato
If your balls are dangly enough, it isn't a problem. All this "my balls are too huge to allow such a thing" talk is ********, if you excuse the pun.

Cooincidentally, yesterday I polled the girls in our office to their preference in either a dangly or tight sack, and with only one exception they all said they didn't even notice a nutsack. It doesn't really exist to them! Your huge balls mean nothing!

Soldato
I just find it so uncomfortable, even my ankle on my knee sends my foot to sleep.

Leg over leg just means i have to rearrange my junk to get comfortable and in any public setting that it's plain rude. I will stick to crossing my ankles on the floor.

Back
Top Bottom