Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Mobster
Soldato
I am convinced you get a set number of deals and if you exceed it they don't give you anything.

For a few years I did the cancel and rejoin and got a variety of great deals, my best being 75% off. But in the last couple of years I don't get anything. I've been a customer for literally so long I am older than the system.

Soldato
I am convinced you get a set number of deals and if you exceed it they don't give you anything.

For a few years I did the cancel and rejoin and got a variety of great deals, my best being 75% off. But in the last couple of years I don't get anything. I've been a customer for literally so long I am older than the system.
Bodes well for when I need to renew in a few months lol

Associate
Actually stream is probably not the way to go, I will see what deal I can haggle on the phone.

£55 for sky q multiroom, uhd, premium netflix (no movies / sports / kids), was my offer which is £14 less than I currently pay and I could do away with my netflix premium sub at £17.99 so not too bad. Will see if Misschief can save me some more first :D

Last edited:
Associate
Actually stream is probably not the way to go, I will see what deal I can haggle on the phone.

£55 for sky q multiroom, uhd, premium netflix (no movies / sports / kids), was my offer which is £14 less than I currently pay and I could do away with my netflix premium sub at £17.99 so not too bad. Will see if Misschief can save me some more first :D
If you did want to go down the Stream route (I wouldn't recommend it) then you can currently get Entertainment/UHD/Atmos/Ad-Skipping/Netflix Premium & Whole Home for £49pm with £75 cashback on an 18 month contract if you are a new customer and purchase via Topcashback.

Soldato
Thinking of getting Sky TV, never had it before… Any decent deals to have/or promotion codes? Unsure what to be looking at in terms of service. Do I go with a dish Sky Q, stream, glass or whatever? Only after HD/UHD entertainment and movie channels, so not interested in sport.

Any ideas what I could get being a new customer?

Appreciate the help and also direct this post to @MissChief

Caporegime
OP
Thinking of getting Sky TV, never had it before… Any decent deals to have/or promotion codes? Unsure what to be looking at in terms of service. Do I go with a dish Sky Q, stream, glass or whatever? Only after HD/UHD entertainment and movie channels, so not interested in sport.

Any ideas what I could get being a new customer?

Appreciate the help and also direct this post to @MissChief
Started a conversation with you.

Associate
Are any decent deals available for returning customers? I left to join virgin media 18 months ago and was looking at switching back.

Soldato
Start a conversation please. I only have codes for Glass or Stream at the moment though.
Ooo you have codes for stream?

I find the text in the OP a bit confusing. Says 35% off, and that the default option is stream, but then also says you don’t have stream deals at the moment and you expect them at the end of the year?

If you do have some, I’ll discuss with the wife and ask for a code.

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Ooo you have codes for stream?

I find the text in the OP a bit confusing. Says 35% off, and that the default option is stream, but then also says you don’t have stream deals at the moment and you expect them at the end of the year?

If you do have some, I’ll discuss with the wife and ask for a code.
I will update the OP later tonight, my apologies.

Back
Top Bottom