*** Sony Xperia Z3 Compact ***

Soldato
Return the phone at any point in time? I don't think so! Lol :D

Haha...to be fair is it not 30 days for electronics? ;) that's the official line on their website.

I tend to sell my phones on etc anyway, in fact I'll be ridding myself of my HTC One M8 for this thing making back some of the money spent.

It looks like the release date for the phone is going to be the 25th of September so we'll see if Sony can make good on that.

Associate
Also pre-ordered from Sony store, my M7 served me well these past 18 months but it has taken a bit of a beating and battery life has nosedived so time for something new :)

Soldato
Goodbye galaxy S2 :) is all i can say. Glad i waited a year.

I went to an HTC One M8 and the 5" screen isn't something I can get on with, much preferred the screensize of 4.7" on my M7...

The Z3 Compact @ 4.6" is just ideal for me, top spec, nice size, waterproof (for the many annual Vegas trips when poolside of course) and last of all...looks awesome in the Red/Orange colour :D

Associate
Not interested in the big one. With this they kept it about the same size as the z1 compact but managed to somehow add bigger screen, bigger battery, noise cancelling, snapdragon 801, stereo speakers, improved camera and higher IP rating in an improved design. This is the one to get. :D

Soldato
I really want to like the Z3 compact but the resolution puts me off. If it were 1080p I would consider getting one but find that 720p and a PPI of just over 300 is not enough.

The iphone 5s has a higher ppi and when trying it out on my friends phone I could see the pixels which put me off.

Guess ive been spoiled with my one m7, dont want anything less than 400ppi.

Soldato
Not interested in the big one. With this they kept it about the same size as the z1 compact but managed to somehow add bigger screen, bigger battery, noise cancelling, snapdragon 801, stereo speakers, improved camera and higher IP rating in an improved design. This is the one to get. :D

Yup...pretty much the reasons I ordered one...that plus I wanted/needed a smaller phone again :p

Soldato
Cant seem to find the deal with the headphones for £1 anyone explain where ?

On the Xperia Store mate...you just need to add the Digital Noise Cancellation headphones to your basket with the Z3 Compact and it will apply a discount to your total order bringing it to £430. :)

MDR-NC31EM is the code to find them in the store :)

Soldato
Think i'm going to force myself to wait this one out.

Put a new screen protector on my One M8 ...100% perfect , new case and I fell back in love with it like it's new.

Weird! Always about the shiny shiny I can't really afford.

Soldato
I really want to like the Z3 compact but the resolution puts me off. If it were 1080p I would consider getting one but find that 720p and a PPI of just over 300 is not enough.

The iphone 5s has a higher ppi and when trying it out on my friends phone I could see the pixels which put me off.

Guess ive been spoiled with my one m7, dont want anything less than 400ppi.

Why would you need full HD, on a 4.something screen?

Associate
Why would you need full HD, on a 4.something screen?

I use the m7 and teamviewer to remote desktop onto my home media pc and do downloads. It's much nicer doing it with 1080p than my work laptops 768p
(Too much lower res than the pc results in zooming in and out scrolling etc on chrome)

Soldato
Anyone who ordered from the Sony store get any form of email confirmation? I got my order number etc but no email confirmation of the order, sent them a support note to see what's happened with it.

Back
Top Bottom