*** Sony Xperia Z3 Compact ***

Soldato
I would rather have 720p and exceptional battery life then 1080p and mediocre battery life.

Agreed, and at the size, I hardly think anyone can notice it... apart from...

I use the m7 and teamviewer to remote desktop onto my home media pc and do downloads. It's much nicer doing it with 1080p than my work laptops 768p
(Too much lower res than the pc results in zooming in and out scrolling etc on chrome)

...this is understandable, but you are surely in the vast minority who use the phone in that way.

Associate
Yup...pretty much the reasons I ordered one...that plus I wanted/needed a smaller phone again :p

I'm deciding on green or red.

But then again I want to try out the note 4 first, I could deal with the size during this time of year. It will mostly be in my jacket.

Soldato
Massive price crash for the Z3c over at Clove and Handtec. It's now down to £349 plus delivery.

A bargain!

Nice one...thanks for that mate!

Will be cancelling my Sony order and I'll stick a preorder in with either Clove or Handtec...not sure who yet, might base it on cash back to be honest.

I was reconsidering going from the Red to White anyways but I imagine I'll stick with the Red :p

Soldato
Wow what a price drop. Begs the question as to why!? Do they know something we don't? :p Shame the green one on handtec hasn't dropped in price :(

Soldato
Wow what a price drop. Begs the question as to why!? Do they know something we don't? :p Shame the green one on handtec hasn't dropped in price :(

Who knows...maybe Sony are going to drop the price :p

Not really too concerned...will be able to get £300 at least for my M8 with it's numerous cases so not going to cost me much at all. :)

Ordered for £354 all in with DPD next day delivery...and I stuck with Red/Orange :D

Soldato
Wow good spot. Going to cancel from the Sony store and order from one of those... that's crazy cheap.

Thanks! It's a bargain at this price.

Nice one...thanks for that mate!

Will be cancelling my Sony order and I'll stick a preorder in with either Clove or Handtec...not sure who yet, might base it on cash back to be honest.

I was reconsidering going from the Red to White anyways but I imagine I'll stick with the Red :p

My pleasure Dude :)

I've cancelled my Amazon order and placed a new one at Handtec. I had the same dilemma as you and opted for the white variant in the end.

Soldato
Thanks! It's a bargain at this price.

My pleasure Dude :)

I've cancelled my Amazon order and placed a new one at Handtec. I had the same dilemma as you and opted for the white variant in the end.

Well we can't all end up with the Red/Orange...at least payment was taken right away so I'm getting that price for sure :p Hopefully they get it in just as quickly as Sony but I'm in no really rush.

Soldato

won't it feel like a bit of a downgrade screen-size wise? I like the sound of it.. but I'm just not sure if the screen is there size wise.. :/

returns will be a bit more difficult with this than amazon ;)

Soldato
won't it feel like a bit of a downgrade screen-size wise? I like the sound of it.. but I'm just not sure if the screen is there size wise.. :/

returns will be a bit more difficult with this than amazon ;)

Mate I think I can get used to the smaller screen and the resolution as long as the battery life holds up and Sony bring updates to the device on a speedy basis.

Agreed nothing beats Amazon in regards to returns however I can still fall back on the Distance Selling Act which is quite handy. :)

Soldato
Mate I think I can get used to the smaller screen and the resolution as long as the battery life holds up and Sony bring updates to the device on a speedy basis.

Agreed nothing beats Amazon in regards to returns however I can still fall back on the Distance Selling Act which is quite handy. :)

see, I want to give it a shot.. but I not 100% sure if I'll like the downgrade in screen size from my n5! resolution doesn't worry me to be honest, but size does..

hopefully the price will drop everywhere and I'll just get one from amazon and see if I like it! smaller device would be quite nice.

Soldato
Just ordered the white one for 297 delivered. :D the joys of living vat free. Now to sort out sending the s4 to envirfone. Can't wait for the end of the month now.

Soldato
Sweet, placed my order - the clove price was too hard to resist.
Finally, it's the phone I've been begging for and should be near perfect for my needs.

Love my Z2 and the camera on it is incredible, but it's just too blinking big. I suspect one annoyance will carry over (the fact that the phone scratches super easy), but at least with this ones smaller size, I wouldn't mind sticking a case on it.

Back
Top Bottom