*** Sony Xperia Z3 Compact ***

Soldato
I've got mine here, the back is slighrly more tacky (though mine is obviously a year or so old) plus the rubberised edges just about come round enough at the back to stop it going far even if it didn't have the nobbles

Soldato
I have no faith when it comes to this stuff to be honest :p

At least my dock is on its way!

to be fair, i have no faith in amazon when it comes to shipping and delivery times :D everything i order tends to sit on "dispatching now" (or "preparing for dispatch") for a day or two :p

Soldato
to be fair, i have no faith in amazon when it comes to shipping and delivery times :D everything i order tends to sit on "dispatching now" (or "preparing for dispatch") for a day or two :p

To be fair the worrying thing now is that Amazon have a lead time of 1-2 months on the Z3 compact right now. While I got my order through on the reduced price the fact others had their payment taken yesterday doesn't exactly leave me with much hope that I'll get in on the first batch of devices.

I'll see how it progresses over the next few hours and hopefully I'll hear something or at least payment is taken at some point.

Soldato
ugh. i don't know. i spoke to amazon this morning who said i should receive it by tomorrow at the earliest. now they've changed my delivery date to the 22nd of next month. i bet a load of greedy t**** ordered two or more.

now should i cancel and order elsewhere.. decisions.

Soldato
my delivery date has changed to the 22nd of october! :( lame! argh.

Strange, mine is still estimated to be delivered tomorrow... and it was a £291 order.

Probably best for you to wait till tomorrow to cancel though right? Just in case.

Last edited:
Soldato
I thought that revision was due to the speaker being covered when it was on it's back? I don't remember my Nexus 4 slipping around.

That too and to stop it from slipping around hence the nobules being placed on the bottom corners. My Nexus 4 slipped everywhere and only stopped doing so when I fitted a dbrand skin on the glass back.

On another note the battery life on the Z3c just keeps getting better with location services on, syncing emails, WhatsApp, watching films and browsing I had 23% battery by the time I got home.

My Nexus 5 would've died by then an would've needed charging just to make it through the day.

Soldato
ugh. i don't know. i spoke to amazon this morning who said i should receive it by tomorrow at the earliest. now they've changed my delivery date to the 22nd of next month. i bet a load of greedy t**** ordered two or more.

now should i cancel and order elsewhere.. decisions.

Mines still says 30th of September...

However I think they're quickly realising they don't have enough inventory for order fufilment...if that is the case I'll probably just buy it from Clove or something. Keep the Amazon order and sell it on to cover the extra cost ;)

Soldato
indeed. i think im just gonna keep my order open for now..

bit gutted. but there we go. :(

If your payment has been taken mate you'll have stock allocated, you should be alright...mines on the other hand won't be coming I suspect :(

It's £344.99 with Mobilephonesdirect and free next day delivery until 6:30pm so if Amazon drag their heels I'll order there and sell on the Amazon one when I eventually get it.

Last edited:
Soldato
nope, my payment hasn't been taken. i'll just keep my order open and hope that they get them in soon. i got it for £242 so i'd be stupid to cancel and not wait that little extra for it.

Soldato
nope, my payment hasn't been taken. i'll just keep my order open and hope that they get them in soon. i got it for £242 so i'd be stupid to cancel and not wait that little extra for it.

Depends on the little extra, I just know my M8 is dropping in value quickly and want to unload it as soon as possible. So if needs must I'll pick it up from somewhere else, keep my amazon order and sell it on for a profit :p

Soldato
ooh! hope this is good news for all the buyers!

edit: spoke to amazon, all is good. i should have it before saturday :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom