South Park - The stick of truth

Associate
Yes it has controller support on pc.

My pre-load is done. Anyone else going to be using a vpn tomorrow afternoon in the UK. I am not waiting till Friday.

Soldato
I was fixing to get this on the 360 however has it been confirmed 100% that the console version will be censored..?

If so it might be a switch to the PC version if that is unaffected.

Stu

Yes the console versions were censored by Ubisoft themselves (there is an argument as to whether this is actually censorship as it will be released with the scenes already taken out - as opposed to being forced to do it)

This does look very good. Wait a couple of months and it will be £20 on steam I reckon

Lol I got it for £23, but I think the average CDKey price is about £28 now (I may be wrong though)

Soldato
It depends how much you like South Park. I've seen a fair few gameplay vids and it looks like they've put a lot of detail in:

Like finding Faith +1 CDs, hearing Rob Schneider film adverts in the cinema and also hearing Martha Stewart telling you how to decorate your queefs with glitter :p

Soldato
watching some guy USA stream... this game is absolute amazing.. the attention to detail, voice acting, customization, weapons, even the turn based fighting is really good to!

only watched the first hour or so and i laughed so much.. this could so be GOTY easily!

Back
Top Bottom