Spec me an LED Torch

Associate
I don't know why but I feel light buying another torch. I am quite happy with the Olight Baton 3 Pro max and was thinking of buying the Olight Seeker 4 Pro.

Unless anyone has any alternative suggestions for a ~4.5K lumen output?

Associate
I don't know why but I feel light buying another torch. I am quite happy with the Olight Baton 3 Pro max and was thinking of buying the Olight Seeker 4 Pro.

Unless anyone has any alternative suggestions for a ~4.5K lumen output?
Once you bought one Olight, you will want to buy another Olight .... the Seeker 4 Pro is a pretty good shout, but the reason why I dont own one is that it doesnt have a proximity sensor for a pretty high powered Olight. The Seeker 3 Pro did.

Soldato
I got my son a Shadowhawk like that. It's incredible. I took it to the local fireworks event last November, put everyone else's torch to shame. It was like I brought a lighthouse to the event!
I've got one of these that I use as a general carry around. It does the job but I would much rather prefer something with a longer beam. That being said, I'm going for a Thor 3 (Lumintop) next time.

Last edited:
Underboss
If you don’t mind USB C charging and a 5 lumen and 180 lumen mode then I’d recommend the Olight i1r2 Pro or its variants highly. Has been on my key chain for years and hasn’t broke yet.

Can be had circa £13

Just lost my key with this attached
Gutted :mad:

Should I get same one or is there another alternative ?

Last edited:
Underboss
Search over, Found it !
3QnHCIB.jpg

recommended me a lock or something to attach to it (and me) please

Last edited:
Soldato
Are the 21700 powered torches much better than 18650? I accidentally ordered a Molicel P45B thinking it was 18650... I looked at Fenix torches that use this cell and they're so expensive :eek:

Back
Top Bottom