**** Star Wars: Battlefront ****

Soldato
Heroes and villains lag fest appears to be fixed now, not that it slowed my 1080 but it did slow my 1060.

Finally got to level 50 so I can be a shiny black storm trooper!

V_R

V_R

Soldato
That trailer makes it looks so much better than it will be.... :(

But as someone that (regrettably) owns the season pass, I'll give it a go. I don't think I've played Bespin yet...

Man of Honour
Anyone bothering to get the Death Star DLC when in comes out in the 20th?

I have not bothered with the others but going to give this one a go.

Nope - game has/had so much potential but I'd be very surprised if the gameplay of the Death Start DLC kept me interested beyond a couple of days. It'll be all initial gimmicks and insipid long term.

Caporegime
Lol so much for EA/DICE saying that they hadn't cut out space battles from the base game for DLC purposes... :rolleyes:

That trailer makes it looks so much better than it will be.... :(

Yup, always the same old with trailers these days.

I have played the other DLC packs through the free weekend trials and the maps + game modes are ****ing awful, much like most, if not all DLC packs these days.

Last edited:
Soldato
Yup I have the season pass and can't wait! As a controller user the Death Star mode fly-fight-fly definitely appeals.

I wasn't fussed on the outer rim dlc but have put plenty of time into bespin. I love the sabotage game mode.

Associate
That trailer makes me want it to be the 20th NOW!. But, as has been said, will it only bring disappointment and regret over what it could have been?

Soldato
Thanks.. just stumbled across that code in another thread.. purchased :)

Just tried the code - still asking for £39.99 right up to asking me to confirm where Paypal will take the funds from. Don't think I can go any further so I guess they have pulled the code?... :(

Edit: SCRUB THAT. Has to scroll down to hit the submit button after entering the code. It's still valid. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom