Stellaris - Paradox Interactive

Associate
Yeah I would leave edicts, I wasted points on them early on now I'm really struggling for influence especially with first generation of leaders starting to die. Any tips to increase influence? On the plus side one of my scientists found a beast of a cruiser, nothing I've come across even makes a dent in it - can you upgrade the parts of derelict ships found?

Soldato
Yeah I would leave edicts, I wasted points on them early on now I'm really struggling for influence especially with first generation of leaders starting to die. Any tips to increase influence? On the plus side one of my scientists found a beast of a cruiser, nothing I've come across even makes a dent in it - can you upgrade the parts of derelict ships found?

Only once you can build that class yourself. So you need to upgrade your spaceport to level 3 or 4.

Associate
So I only got to play for a few hours yesterday but enjoyed it so far but one question at the start all these hostile alien fleets u run in to is it a good idea to research them or fight them.

Man of Honour
Someone has seriously got to make a Star Trek mod for this. Its so suitable for a game involving Federation, Vulcan, Breen, Klingon, Cardassian, Romulan, Dominion and so on. Its crying out for it !

Man of Honour
I'm playing in Ironman mode too. I have to say despite adoring strategy games for decades, both board and digital, I found CK and EU series just too overwhelming to get into.

But this (and I know some are saying it seems less complicated than CK/EU) is near perfect for me in terms of complication and ease of learning.

Associate
8 hours on this last night with a mate in MP. So bloody good, really is fantastic. Game will only get better with the paradox support and expansions.

Soldato
As a huge fan of EUIV 4 and HOI 3 (they're REALLY not that complicated chaps) I was hoping that this would live up to the highest of standards set by those games, it sounds like it has.

Sadly no time to get into this at the moment (my largish garden has run riot) but will read the comments.

Soldato
Unfortunately only got to play about 15 mins so barely touched it. Went with the premade humans liked that it was our solar system. And I really got a feel of being out in space and venturing into the unknown.

Caporegime
Paradox Interactive announces that Stellaris has broken the company's record for first-day sales:

Paradox Interactive and Paradox Development Studio launched into space last night with the release of sci-fi grand strategy Stellaris. The launch was received to almost universal acclaim by the community, with an impressive 95% positive user reviews on Steam. With 68,000 simultaneous players on the day of release, Stellaris also managed to de-throne the publisher’s other recent success Cities: Skylines, which previously held their record for highest amount of concurrent players at launch. Less than 24 hours after release, Stellaris has sold over 200,000 units, breaking the revenue record for any of Paradox Interactive’s previous titles during the same time period. For the internal development studio, the game has broken every record available and is the studio's fastest selling game ever.

“We are immensely proud of the Paradox team for putting together such a stellar release,” said Fredrik Wester, CEO of Paradox Interactive and master of puns. “This release is the result of hard work and dedication from the entire company and in particular Paradox Development Studio. The incredible reception by players, indicated for instance by the steam user reviews, is all the proof we could ask for that our hard work paid off. Our fans have put their faith in us and Stellaris will be a part of Paradox's onwards journey for a long time to come.”

Back
Top Bottom