Summer Transfer Window 2013/2014 aka Arsenal , we can afford folks and the mancs really want Fellani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
So we have 4 strikers why? Could it be something to do with squad depth? I didn't realise the new rules were you can only have one person in the squad who can play the same position!

Juggling 4 different strikers all with varying attributes and ability and keeping the least talented ones happy warming the bench from week to week is completely different to juggling two players who are pretty much identical to one another

Caporegime
I hardly believe they're identical, a squad with 2 creative attacking midfielders is hardly insane. We juggle 3/4 wingers just fine. Take last week, we lost to Chelsea with Kagawa sitting on the bench doing nothing.

Caporegime
Kagawa was also injured for a fair bit this season ;)

I'm just saying, suggesting we shouldn't sign a player because he plays a similar role to a player that's only managed 24 games this season is like saying we shouldn't bother having backup for any positions!

Caporegime
Well I'm assuming him and Nani are going, pointless keeping them really. If Nani is still sitting on the bench with Valencia doing his best impersonation of someone who has never seen a football, then he'll never be playing, simple as that really.

Caporegime
Such a shame we won't see much of Falcao and he's gone for money over a top side. :(

Looks like it, i thought he was on his way to PSG who are also owned by a bunch of filthy rich Arabs. But a shame to see him go to a team that probably wont win many trophies but rather hes lining his pockets. Cant blame him for the money but as a footballer, i was under the impression that majority of them want to win trophies and other honours.

At least Chelsea wont get their dirty hands on him:p:D...always a silver lining i suppose:p

Man of Honour
At least Chelsea wont get their dirty hands on him:p:D...always a silver lining i suppose:p

Yeah, I was actually worried about him being up front for Chelsea so that's good I suppose. I don't think we'd have signed him in the end even though it was rumoured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom