Surrey meet next week!

Man of Honour
Thanks to Diddums for arranging. I had a great afternoon and evening. Roll on the next one.

zagDIy9.jpeg
I recognise some of you! God it's been a while!

Caporegime
100% advert here, but my band is hosting a night at The Star in Guildford on Saturday 13th April. If anyone like 90s rock, you'll probably enjoy the gig. We've also got this way better than us hard rock originals band supporting us, One Last Day.

It is ticketed I'm afraid, but it's cheap! £8.80. https://www.ents24.com/guildford-events/the-star-inn/evading-solaris/6967388

Would be awesome to see anyone there :)

Will pay the $10 entrance fee in return for $4k return flight costs.

Let me know xxx

(love the vid and music in all seriousness)

Man of Honour
**** just saw this. Would be interested to see what forum people look like. Would be interested to meet you as you seem like a genuinely interesting person. Unfortunately not sure I could get flights now. Haha

Maybe next time
Skyscanner says you can get over here tonight. Plenty of time :)

SS1q3Yx.png

Caporegime
OP
**** just saw this. Would be interested to see what forum people look like. Would be interested to meet you as you seem like a genuinely interesting person. Unfortunately not sure I could get flights now. Haha

Maybe next time

We've got a spare room you can crash in and I'll personally pick you up from the airport. Get cracking, no excuse now :D

Man of Honour
I did take a few short videos of the band playing but haven't posted them here because dirtychinchilla said earlier in the thread that he didn't wat to put his mug shot up here :)

Unfortunately we didn't get a group shot that I know of.

It was a great night though and the band was great. Definitely worth the trip.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom