Tate Brothers - Round 2

Commissario
Neither does Tate, if he did, why hasn't he been charged? Where is all the evidence? Specially after 15+ months of "investigation".

As for the above law & crime video, if that's the extent of the evidence, it's a nothing burger with a side of absolutely no evidence.

Consider for a moment that in the UK the delays in rape trials are currently running into the years, and in the US things like actual rape kits are routinely sat untested in storage for years..

Yeah it's weird how an investigation or charge is taking a long time.

The voice note doesn’t really sound like him.

+ people also talk big wig to look cool on the internet.

Wouldn’t you say the guy who owns OF, is also a pimp?

The guy running only fans has, as I understand it, no contact or control over the people on OF, he doesn't invite them over to his house and get them into it, and from memory OF is under an immense amount of scrutiny and has to comply with massive amounts of legal paperwork in order for it's owners and executives to avoid potential prosecution.
Meanwhile tate is running his little empire with girls directly under his control in a country where he has admitted he went to because it had lax laws compared to the UK (and US).

Soldato
Neither does Tate, if he did, why hasn't he been charged? Where is all the evidence? Specially after 15+ months of "investigation".

As for the above law & crime video, if that's the extent of the evidence, it's a nothing burger with a side of absolutely no evidence.

What makes you think Romanian justice system moves quickly? He's on video saying how he treats women, controls them, coerces them. You don't get to see what evidence the prosecution might have until it goes to trail. You think they are going to tell the public just to please you?

Soldato
No because as far as I'm aware he doesn't pursue women, sleep with them and them coerce them to work for him and keep them locked up in a industrial unit and only let them out while accompanied so they can't flee. That is about as pimp like behavior as your going to get.
Why didn't the Romanian authorities charge him with all of these then? They had more than a year to make a case.

Soldato
Why didn't the Romanian authorities charge him with all of these then? They had more than a year to make a case.

What is a year? Some of you seems to think justice moves quickly, it doesn't in the UK and Romania I very much doubt has a better funded system than the UK.

Anyway he's coming back here now and it sounds like he's going to be charged or why bother getting him back.

Soldato
What is a year? Some of you seems to think justice moves quickly, it doesn't in the UK and Romania I very much doubt has a better funded system than the UK.

Anyway he's coming back here now and it sounds like he's going to be charged or why bother getting him back.

Your right it doesn't move quickly, but here in the UK they also cannot detain you for months without a charge, he was held for what 6 months in prison, then house arrest for the rest of the time. I believe the limit is 24 hours in the UK, which can be extended by up to another 36 hours by the superintendent, and then a further 72 hours with a court order. So at most we are talking a week, not months.

Last edited:
Soldato
Your right it doesn't move quickly, but here in the UK they also cannot detain you for months without a charge, he was held for what 6 months in prison, then house arrest for the rest of the time. I believe the limit is 24 hours in the UK, which can be extended by up to another 36 hours by the superintendent, and then a further 72 hours with a court order. So at most we are talking a week, not months.

And if he'd stayed in the UK he'd have had those same protections, but he didn't, so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Associate
If he is being extradited to the UK, then surely those same protections still apply, at most a week without charge, then what, set free?

He'll definitely get bail conditions of forfeiting his passport amongst many other things even if he is not charged. I was arrested and I'm on bail without charge for visiting a jointly owned house I have with my ex when she wasn't there. They arrested me under 'harrassment'. I can't contact my kids, visit the address, visit her school or visit the kids school. I'm putting in a complaint for false imprisonment tomorrow as my research tells me I was legally within my rights to visit my property.

Soldato
Pretty sure if they've gone to the trouble of extraditing him then they're at the stage to charge him with something, no?
Hard to disagree with this.

I know our criminal and judicial system can be a bit daft sometimes but surely they aren’t going to go through the whole rigmarole of extraditing him only to have to release a few days later.

Back
Top Bottom