The Asus ROG SWIFT PG278Q – a 27” 1400p 144Hz Monitor with G-SYNC

Associate
Is the second batch likely to be very limited as well or can we expect more to go around this time?

Also for those that have them; how much back light bleed do you experience?

Last edited:
Associate
When I spoke to them today to change my order they said they were expecting 2 batches by the end of the month of 90 each and 96 had been ordered.

Associate
Many things can affect a delivery schedule, e.g. customs, weather, industrial action, llamas on the road, global apocalypse.

Last edited:
Associate
Got mine setup last weekend and I have to say.. sweet jesus I love it. Coming from a 60hz IPS I had a big shock - and being someone who can't stand not having vsync on i'm amazed by gsync - it really delivers. I wasn't sure if the faster refresh/gsync would be noticeable but I am now :) One very happy owner. Good news too in that my GPUs (stock clocks) are handling things well enough - gsync fixes the rest. Reckon i can hang on for the 8xx series now :)

Associate
Got mine setup last weekend and I have to say.. sweet jesus I love it. Coming from a 60hz IPS I had a big shock - and being someone who can't stand not having vsync on i'm amazed by gsync - it really delivers. I wasn't sure if the faster refresh/gsync would be noticeable but I am now :) One very happy owner. Good news too in that my GPUs (stock clocks) are handling things well enough - gsync fixes the rest. Reckon i can hang on for the 8xx series now :)

All the high refresh rate LCDs I have tried have been disappointing when it came down to image quality. I like my IPS panels however from what I have seen the swift looks really impressive. High res with a true 8bit colour depth sweetens the deal for me. Really looking forward to trying one.

Come on lads fill this thread with pics and videos :cool:

Back
Top Bottom