The Division. Are we interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Tbf their's always at least 2 people running pulse anyhow, so I don't usually bother in the DZ now. I'd rather run Overheal or a couple of offensive options (Turret/Sticky/BB8 :D)

Got an epic TA Holster with 3 Stats and great armor last night. Bloody chuffed to bits with it!!! Will be a useful addition when the new kit drops ;) :cool:

Managed to get one of my alts equipped with 3 HF and 3 SC. Gives me a total of 50% damage against elites and named enemies. So, with 21k skill, my sticky does a bit more damage. I can kill elites faster than I can kill veterans.:D
Just need to look at getting a bit more DPS and Toughness, both sit at 180k DPS and 410k Toughness.
Be interesting to know if someone drops a pulse or smart cover, how much more damage I would get against elites.

And nice find on the holster.:p:)

Caporegime
Managed to get one of my alts equipped with 3 HF and 3 SC. Gives me a total of 50% damage against elites and named enemies. So, with 21k skill, my sticky does a bit more damage. I can kill elites faster than I can kill veterans.:D
Just need to look at getting a bit more DPS and Toughness, both sit at 180k DPS and 410k Toughness.
Be interesting to know if someone drops a pulse or smart cover, how much more damage I would get against elites.

And nice find on the holster.:p:)

Some niiiiiiiiiice buff you have going on there!!! I'm trying out 2 Str/2 Sen again, seems a better all round combo tbh and I have Enemy Damage, Damage to Elites etc going on too. But yes, I need to get my Toughness upto 400k ish again I think, running a little low at the mo (although with 74% damage mitigation I'm not totally unhappy with it)

:D

Associate
Last edited:
Caporegime
Given up trying to get a decent setup with 3 strikers and 2 sentry, was just holding my overall stats back so put this together for now, cba changing anything again till the next patch :p

89VkpHVh.png.jpg

Stats before and showing of my holster, had this one for ages, need a 240 version!!!

voEXqiRh.png.jpg
Ideally I want to get 200k dps, 400k toughness and 20k skill.

I need a better SMG too.

Got some gold/green caches saved up so heres hoping for some good rolls come next patch....

Caporegime
That's pretty much what I have with two Sentry and three Strikers Nexus. With my savage gloves and some use of stamina mods I have 195k on my AUG and 410k toughness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom