*** The Division Thread 2.0 ***

Soldato
OP
This is a replacement thread for the now excessively large and busy old thread. It can be found here.

Thanks for keeping me as OP Zefan, as i mentioned in the old thread i will be overhauling the OP in the first week of august as i have a week off so it shall hopefully be a lot cleaner and less cluttered :D. Will be trying my best to make the details regarding voice chat services and such pop so we can be found and arrange stuff easier.

Soldato
There a way to avoid all PVP and play exclusively PVE ala Diablo?

As much as I'd love a game like Division to have as much PVP as possible, the scripters I've seen and heard of around the web are a big put off. Otherwise the game looks good.

The scripters weren't even interesting! At least make me laugh when you screw me over like the one's in GTA5 who shot cars from their M4 at my face. :D

Failing that, how are the script kiddies? Moved on yet? Game does look phenomenal.

Man of Honour
They need to add another 32Kb of Ram to the server ;) :p

:p

To clarify, it's threads that are both large and busy that stress the server the most. A thread may be a million posts long, but if no one ever accesses it the load is obviously insignificant compared to a very active thread. There are some larger threads in PC Games, however none as busy as the old one, therefore it had to go first.

Thanks for keeping me as OP Zefan, as i mentioned in the old thread i will be overhauling the OP in the first week of august as i have a week off so it shall hopefully be a lot cleaner and less cluttered :D. Will be trying my best to make the details regarding voice chat services and such pop so we can be found and arrange stuff easier.

No worries.

Associate
At the moment weekly HVT's are bugged and only level 30 enemy arrive so yes smash them whilst you can.

I'll certainly be doing that tomorrow myself, may as well take advantage of it while I can :)

Will try the underground probably first and see what it's like.

So much to try tomorrow after two weeks I don't know where to start.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Unless they reinstate intel drops from HVT's, I will never run another. Far too much of a chore to clear a zone for 9 intel, when you need 40 for a boss.

Soldato
There a way to avoid all PVP and play exclusively PVE ala Diablo?

As much as I'd love a game like Division to have as much PVP as possible, the scripters I've seen and heard of around the web are a big put off. Otherwise the game looks good.

The scripters weren't even interesting! At least make me laugh when you screw me over like the one's in GTA5 who shot cars from their M4 at my face. :D

Failing that, how are the script kiddies? Moved on yet? Game does look phenomenal.

never played diablo so can't comment but it is perfectly easy to play The Division PVE only - just don't go in the DZ, there's plenty to be doing outside it

hackers in the DZ, well personally I never noticed it too much - 1 or 2 here and there. there was a bit of a spike at the start but I think it's pretty much calmed down. course you always get those crying 'omg hackers' when someone thumps them from behind with an explosive bullet and they insta die cause their health and armour is pants!

Associate
I'll certainly be doing that tomorrow myself, may as well take advantage of it while I can :)

Will try the underground probably first and see what it's like.

So much to try tomorrow after two weeks I don't know where to start.

Welcome back mate! Almost anyway. I'd not bother with those since they give poor gear, underground is where it's at now. My first caches gave me epic weapons I'm still using today. You can get so much loot from down there you'll soon realise you want to farm there (and the odd incursion for other stuff).

I can't wait to see what I'll get tonight! Last night was so much fun!

Soldato
Do none of you ever work? :D

I was working from home this morning for a few hours, but had some holiday days this week.

Just running UG Heroic, with 2 phases and 4 directives. NPC have incendiary and explosive rounds.

Fairly mental but we have Momo who has reclaimer set so we constantly have explosive rounds ourselves

Caporegime
Momo - what stats are you running with Reclaimer gear? I'm on 236/320/29k w/75% Armor.

i'm guessing you'll be a fair bit higher if you aren't as focused on Skill?

And Gamble, you owe me a Heroic Incursion ;) :D If you wouldn't mind that is :)

I can run a Reclaimer set ;) :cool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom