*** The Division Thread 2.0 ***

Associate
Welcome back mate! Almost anyway. I'd not bother with those since they give poor gear, underground is where it's at now. My first caches gave me epic weapons I'm still using today. You can get so much loot from down there you'll soon realise you want to farm there (and the odd incursion for other stuff).

I can't wait to see what I'll get tonight! Last night was so much fun!

Thanks, will skip the HVT's then and head straight underground, want the G36 before they nerf it.

Hope the RNG is nice to me tomorrow :)

Soldato
I've just looted a pair of very nice Alpha Bridge knee pads from DZ6 which have raised my un-buffed stats to 250k dps and 480k toughness with no loss to any other area. Quite happy with that.

Soldato
Got some good duplicate gear today and got tacticians knee pads in Heroic FL. Need a few more pieces but not sure I can run it again tonight lol!

Fingers crossed for vendor reset goodness! Especially in the UG

Also, all the 268's of the old set I have had have been replacements for 240's and have given good gains without rolls. Nice jump!

Last edited:
Associate
24g0xae.jpg

All gold is mine !!!!!!

Soldato
Momo - what stats are you running with Reclaimer gear? I'm on 236/320/29k w/75% Armor.

i'm guessing you'll be a fair bit higher if you aren't as focused on Skill?

And Gamble, you owe me a Heroic Incursion ;) :D If you wouldn't mind that is :)

I can run a Reclaimer set ;) :cool:

No problem bud.

DZ running tonight for the first time since the patch :) Very busy.

Also....4 directives in the UG seems to be glitched and is weighted more towards the HE weapon drop instead of gearsets.

Recommendation is, Heroic, 2 phase with 3 directives only as there are more gearset drops.

For the three - fog of war, waste not want not, and the incendiary bullet NPC one but don't use mad skills.

Still get the 3 directive bonus, with the ability to run both skills and independent sigs.

Will report back when I get to 5 directives and see what that is like

Associate
Finally back tomorrow after two weeks in the sun, really looking to the dlc. Have not seen too much of it and looking forward to trying heroic stuff. Assume my sentry stuff is pants now xD

Soldato
Is the division still broken in xfire? I want to get this game but it's a deal breaker if xfire is not working.

On the newest driver released this week it's pretty rubbish. Getting between 50% and 60% scaling which is pretty naff. Also getting stutter and a few flickers here and there so I've disabled it again. Funnily enough, on the previous driver I was hitting 90fps at 1440p and was getting upwards of 80% scaling.

Last edited:
Caporegime
No problem bud.

DZ running tonight for the first time since the patch :) Very busy.

Also....4 directives in the UG seems to be glitched and is weighted more towards the HE weapon drop instead of gearsets.

Recommendation is, Heroic, 2 phase with 3 directives only as there are more gearset drops.

For the three - fog of war, waste not want not, and the incendiary bullet NPC one but don't use mad skills.

Still get the 3 directive bonus, with the ability to run both skills and independent sigs.

Will report back when I get to 5 directives and see what that is like

Nice one Gam! Would also love to do a 2 Phase Heroic too if you're about tomorrow? Was DZ'ing a little tonight too, Reclaimer is awesome for the group :D (apparently explosive rounds give a 100% damage increase for everyone :o)

I'd say it was pretty much required in DZ6 now, bloody tough!!!

Soldato
Nice one Gam! Would also love to do a 2 Phase Heroic too if you're about tomorrow? Was DZ'ing a little tonight too, Reclaimer is awesome for the group :D (apparently explosive rounds give a 100% damage increase for everyone :o)

I'd say it was pretty much required in DZ6 now, bloody tough!!!

Yeah man, I will be running it till the cap for the highest BP's and gear/weapons from vendors.

DZ is an absolute nightmare at the moment. Super busy, too many OP rogues, sponge battles....

meh! Back to the UG!

Associate
Finally back tomorrow after two weeks in the sun, really looking to the dlc. Have not seen too much of it and looking forward to trying heroic stuff. Assume my sentry stuff is pants now xD

I still run 4 sentry, you have to accept that they have nerfed the 2 and 3 piece but the 4 piece still works. New weapons at 229 drop easily in the UG caches so you can make up the difference in the new weapons (although it is a pity the SVD is so underpowered...not seen one over 30k damage at 229).

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom