*** The Division Thread 2.0 ***

Soldato
There isn't anything wrong with getting some good dialogue going between the devs and players. The forums let's face it are swamped with whiney non constructive threads, and moving forward if they can improve that experience to register wishlists for features /fixes then great.

Personally I've never seen this level of player engagement with the twitch feed and forums, even across to third party forums like Reddit.

Soldato
There isn't anything wrong with getting some good dialogue going between the devs and players. The forums let's face it are swamped with whiney non constructive threads, and moving forward if they can improve that experience to register wishlists for features /fixes then great.

Personally I've never seen this level of player engagement with the twitch feed and forums, even across to third party forums like Reddit.

+1

And that is the sort of attitude they are looking for :)

Associate
Most pointless upgrade everrrrrrrrrrrrr............

/comic book guy off

Mate has 8GB and it runs fine on his!!! :D

Not sure if serious, 32gb?

when I was running the The Division I was getting a Windows message "low memory" and the game would crash and the Division was using 9GB+ and 3/4GB for windows background apps etc,

I google it and found other user where having the same problem...
I upgrade my memory and a fresh install of windows and all is fine and its been running smooth ever since.. I wanted to upgrade to 32Gb anyways..

Day

Soldato
is this game worth playing now?

Journey to level 30 always has been, it's the end game content that is the subject of some issue which hopefully should be mostly fixed in an upcoming patch in October.

The story missions up to level 30 are worth playing in my opinion, the Underground dlc if you have the season pass is also playable if a little repetitive, dark zone isn't too bad if you can find a reasonable group.

Caporegime
Really enjoyed our blast in the DZ last night guys (Chef/Rad/Gam/Momo). Was good fun, had forgotten that it could be :D

Nice little farm too without too many rogues, bit like the old days :cool:

Soldato
Really enjoyed our blast in the DZ last night guys (Chef/Rad/Gam/Momo). Was good fun, had forgotten that it could be :D

Nice little farm too without too many rogues, bit like the old days :cool:

Was good craic with some good fights! I was dying too much though lol :p

Will be on tonight again for some more fun for sure

Caporegime
I'll be on later too, and it looks like a Windows wipe may have cured my SLi crashing problem!! Did 30 mins in the DZ earlier and was fine, a longer session later will give it a good test though :)

Back
Top Bottom