*** The Division Thread 2.0 ***

Associate
Nothing of use out of the supply drop. Haven't kept anything that's come from one yet.

I did stay on and level one of my alts to Level 7. Had quite a good time progressing, brought back fond memories of the early days :)

I also bought the SASG from the BoO vendor. Self-preserved, Destructive and Brutal. Seems Ok. I've paired it with a nice LMG and 4 pieces of Lonestar. (Yes, Seriously)...

Cheers

Soldato
haven't collected my supply drop yet so will be doing this tonight.

mate of mine got predators holster with 744, 758 and 701 stats GS 268 from his supply drop last night!!

anyone on tonight in the DZ?

Soldato
Any tips for farming DN? had a few goes at it last night and wasn't too bad.

got mostly weapons and 2 greens by the end of the night

Soldato
I have started leveling a alt if anyone is around the same level and want to tag a long (level 8) or if anyone would like to boost him at all that would be great :D lol

Soldato
I have started leveling a alt if anyone is around the same level and want to tag a long (level 8) or if anyone would like to boost him at all that would be great :D lol

I started on at the weekend think mines level 4 atm might try and get on this week sometime to get him up a few levels.

Also started to farm some pheonix credits to get some saved up incase there is anything worth buying.

Associate
Will certainly be changing my title :)

Wonder how many will be get to play 4 days early, may be a good chance I might come across the devs and popular streamers, should be fun and I really can't wait to see how my gear changes on this PTS.

I have no issues soloing regular heroic missions apart from incursions and the UG, and soloing the current DZ6 with sentry, M1A and M870 shotgun is finally doable and quite enjoyable.

So seeing how I can do my regular activities solo on the PTS with the same gear should be interesting.

They mentioned on the stream that they have a solo player that's soloed all missions and incursions on heroic apart from DN as you need two for the switches, will have to find that video somewhere. Doing current heroic incursions solo is extremely impressive :eek:

Back
Top Bottom