The England Cricket Thread

Permabanned
Cricket really does need to see success to maintain its momentum with the viewing public...honestly still cant see a predominantly T20 future...

Soldato
If this India NZ game gets close it will be incredible.

I'm glad we got tested right before the final, we needed it.

Hats off to NZ they gave us a heck of a challenge and whilst Williamson and Mitchell were there it was always possible for them to chase it down but Shami was man of the match here for sure.

Soldato
Congrats to Aussie, fully deserved that.

I have no words for India, wouldn't have been as sad to see if they had given their best performance but that's credit to Australia.

Soldato
lack of experience in the 3 spinners showing this morning, hopefully they can settle in quickly tomorrow and take some early wickets to at least make a competition of the series.

Soldato
lack of experience in the 3 spinners showing this morning, hopefully they can settle in quickly tomorrow and take some early wickets to at least make a competition of the series.
Still looks like the wrong team selection to me, I would have gone with one less spinner and included another seamer someone who can bowl a lot of overs in the money. We’d still effectively have three spinners as Root looks every bit as good as Ahmed and Hartley and we would have a better balance. It’s all well and good picking a bunch of spinners for a track like this but they need to be good enough in the first place!

Back
Top Bottom