• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Fury(X) Fiji Owners Thread

bru

bru

Soldato
So the next thing we hear from AMD will be that it was the interposer with TSV that was causing the delays, unless of course there is a cardboard manufacturer that is just about to announce a breakthrough in box making technology. :p:D:p

I know this is news and thank you for posting it kaap, but it really is just another thing that shows us the FuryX wasn't really ready to be launched a month ago.

Caporegime
So they're all of a sudden entering volume production weeks after release when they can barely shift what little stock is already floating about? I'd put this announcement in the same lip service pigeon hole as their "we just can't keep up with demand" press release. ;)

Caporegime
So they're all of a sudden entering volume production weeks after release when they can barely shift what little stock is already floating about? I'd put this announcement in the same lip service pigeon hole as their "we just can't keep up with demand" press release. ;)

Volume with another manufacturer, apparently its hynix that were originally doing the interposer.

Caporegime
Volume with another manufacturer, apparently its hynix that were originally doing the interposer.

True, but it does indicate they weren't ready for volume production of FuryX if they required an additional supplier.

The whole FuryX launch is just so rushed I fear it was driven by businesses needs to show investors and creditors that AMD is executing it's business plan and is on schedule for profitable GPUs etc.
As a double bonus AMd can then claim that "demand is outstripping supply".

Soldato
Anyone here with two Xfire Fury X's that can please tell me there Min and Avg FPS in Witcher 3 at 1440p FULL Ultra, with hairworks and HBAO+ enabled please?

Also have you experienced any game crash to desktops, or drivers stop responding issues in the game?

I would really appreciate some proper performance feedback.

Soldato
Hi N197m4r3, i believe i could help sire ;)

I normally run it with Hairworks off, but happy to try it, should i just max all hairwork stuff out for you?
I don't got any crashes at all bud, is there anywhere in particular you'd like me to check fps in the game?

Last edited:
Soldato
Hi N197m4r3, i believe i could help sire ;)

Please sir! I would really appreciate it, Max hairworks and also Hairworks at Low preset and High preset. I know Xfire scales better than SLI, but hairworks is an issue.

If I can get some solid numbers I'd really be happy. Also can you go to south of Frischlow in southern Velen, there's a treasure and you can use the magic lamp; and run around in the swamp.

It's rather taxing area when it rains. Also any info on any game crashes or drivers crashes please.

Then Hierarch Square at 12pm game time with large crowds, and run about there.

I love the performance of my two 980Ti's, but with the latest Witcher 3 patch performance got mangled, and NVIDIA's latest drivers keep causing game crashes for me. Driver me up the wall slowly. :(

Back
Top Bottom