• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Fury(X) Fiji Owners Thread

Soldato
To be fair Matt isn't likely to have anything to say on the pump issue. If it's a broad problem then it's something that's going to become apparent fairly quickly and it's not really going to be his section

Caporegime
Brussels, Belgium 06/29/2015 6:50 P.M. Arrival Scan
Herne-Boernig, Germany 06/29/2015 2:25 P.M. Departure Scan
Herne-Boernig, Germany 06/27/2015 4:24 A.M. Arrival Scan
Berlin, Germany 06/26/2015 8:24 P.M. Departure Scan
06/26/2015 6:50 P.M. Origin Scan
Germany 06/26/2015 11:58 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Cmon ffs. :eek::mad:

Soldato
Exactly this.

I've always done ok on GPU. Mobo lottery I have lost many times :p

Yeah you should really try to stop breaking those :p

How is there still one in stock showing ?? glitch or nobody wnats them now?

I'd ignore that. OCUK's system for stock on the site side is like Dixon Stores Groups stock take during the London Riots

Last edited:
Associate
Finally got a chance today to test my Fury X. Quite annoyed. Quite severe pump whine. Otherwise the card is silent but this noise is like an electrical whine (similar to the video above) that is just so piercing. Will be sending it back. To try again or not to try again...that is the question.

Associate
Perhaps more if a lottery than normal but still a good chance of getting a good one given how many people seem to have had no issues. Simple fact is that these are the very first ones and pumps are always a bit of a risk. On the bright side, silent under load and no coil whine...just pump whine....so very close to perfect.....oh so close!

Associate
I'm gutted, I just received and installed mine and the pump has that unbearable high pitch noise...

It's definitely not coil whine as I can cleary hear it as soon as the PC is powered on and the noise does not changed depending on the number of fps displayed.

Great job AMD, really for a flagship product what a great job...

Back
Top Bottom