The hardstyle thread!

Caporegime
OP
Soldato
Be interested to hear how it went?

Hey yeah it was amazing we absolutely loved it.
Got the travel and stay package with a pre erected tent which meant our campsite had decent showers and toilets and bit more convenient flying in. Had to book the tent as extra luggage on the way back.

Started the wet Thursday at the gathering and saw Sub Zero Project, Headhunterz etc. Then went to Indigo and Black to see Spitnoize.
Friday we went to the theatre to see Sefa which despite being an extra 10 euro each was well worth it for the intimate gig, missed the opening on Red though but not a bit Phuture Noize fan so no issue. Mrs wanted to go to a Da Tweakaz meet up so we saw them which was cool and also TNT on at the same time so win win.
Spent a lot of time between Black and Blue most of the weekend but highlights of other stuff were Drokz on Yellow, surprisingly Bassbrain on UV, Wasted Penguinz on Magenta was awesome. D-Fence set was on point too. My favourites were Mad Dog on Black and his downtempo set on Silver.
End show and the wrap up was good but the crowd was all tall and we aren't so had to rewatch on youtube. The Prophets final set was amazing too.
Atmosphere was incredible and we always had room to dance and bar queues weren't a problem. Toilets were clean and good, and the pop up **** show at the Black toilets was funny. Sunday was really hot so we took shelter and missed Evil Activities which was the main set I wanted to see that I didn't but it was just too much I the sun all day. Water was available at all toilets though.
Would love to go again but it's expensive enough so maybe in a couple of years.

Soldato
Hey yeah it was amazing we absolutely loved it.
Got the travel and stay package with a pre erected tent which meant our campsite had decent showers and toilets and bit more convenient flying in. Had to book the tent as extra luggage on the way back.

Started the wet Thursday at the gathering and saw Sub Zero Project, Headhunterz etc. Then went to Indigo and Black to see Spitnoize.
Friday we went to the theatre to see Sefa which despite being an extra 10 euro each was well worth it for the intimate gig, missed the opening on Red though but not a bit Phuture Noize fan so no issue. Mrs wanted to go to a Da Tweakaz meet up so we saw them which was cool and also TNT on at the same time so win win.
Spent a lot of time between Black and Blue most of the weekend but highlights of other stuff were Drokz on Yellow, surprisingly Bassbrain on UV, Wasted Penguinz on Magenta was awesome. D-Fence set was on point too. My favourites were Mad Dog on Black and his downtempo set on Silver.
End show and the wrap up was good but the crowd was all tall and we aren't so had to rewatch on youtube. The Prophets final set was amazing too.
Atmosphere was incredible and we always had room to dance and bar queues weren't a problem. Toilets were clean and good, and the pop up **** show at the Black toilets was funny. Sunday was really hot so we took shelter and missed Evil Activities which was the main set I wanted to see that I didn't but it was just too much I the sun all day. Water was available at all toilets though.
Would love to go again but it's expensive enough so maybe in a couple of years.
Is the Sefa part what you see in the after movie? That looked pretty amazing and he’s one of my fav producers. Would love to see Dr Peacock etc as well.

Caporegime
OP
Is the Sefa part what you see in the after movie? That looked pretty amazing and he’s one of my fav producers. Would love to see Dr Peacock etc as well.

Tiesto on atm, Hardwell next :cool:

Soldato
@iamdjdz Tomorrowland live :cool:

I think this is a repeat from last weekend on a loop (not that I'm complaining), briefly saw Angerfist and my wife was watching Da Tweakaz and Timmy Trumpet I think on Friday or Saturday..

Edit: Looks like I'm wrong and it's over two weekends, that's cool will have a watch this weekend.

Last edited:
Soldato

Yeah with the live violinist, accordion player and guitarist, and a girl on the acrobatic ring thing. It was done very well, he also played as part of the legends set (for why I dunno, he's a legend in his own right but not really a hardstyle scene one because he's only popped up in the last few years imo) which was good.

Didn't see Dr Peacock as it clashed with someone but I forget who. Did see Angerfist though as we skipped Rebelion to go see him and he was decent.

Soldato
This is still one of his best sets ever. I'm sure I've posted it in here before but whatevs, it's Friday :cool:

Now that was epic - the tunes before ('on and on' really good track), then it hits Metallics and right through to THIS IS SPARTA..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom