***The Kit Thread 10/11***

Caporegime
OP
I'm a Small as it is. Not a chance am I asking for an XL Boys. :p

I know I'm on the lean side, but not THAT much. Quite disappointing. Even the sleeves are much longer than usual.

Soldato
So the home Spurs kit has finally been released and it's as ridiculously oversized as the third kit. :(

Anyone thinking of ordering should go for at least one size smaller than normal and perhaps two.

Associate
Loving the new England shirt with the England colours replaced the with colours that represent trans children, very progressive. Nikes excuse was pathetic, they must think people are stupid. Our media are, I guess....

Soldato
Loving the new England shirt with the England colours replaced the with colours that represent trans children, very progressive. Nikes excuse was pathetic, they must think people are stupid. Our media are, I guess....
Oh give it a rest. Its a shirt with a cross on it. You could spend all day linking it to various random flags lol.

Last edited:
Associate
AE661492-08-DE-4-C78-AF6-F-18672-F8-F5-F81.webp

Soldato

Disgrace! I've still not got over what the GB Olympics team did to the flag

GB-olympic-flag.jpg

And the Tories! Sacrilege!

tory-flag.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Pastel light blue and pink are featured because they're the traditional colors associated with boys and girls on LGBT flags, navy blue is for bi-sexual.

Nobody is buying reason for the change provided by Nike. :)
So what are your reasons for the cross colours on the new England 2nd kit?

Pet Northerner
Don
Pastel light blue and pink are featured because they're the traditional colors associated with boys and girls on LGBT flags, navy blue is for bi-sexual.

Nobody is buying reason for the change provided by Nike. :)

image_2024-03-24_172359902.png 1711301496960.png

Saying those are the same is like saying this is the flag for the uk

1711301607201.png

Flags have to be the correct colour and pattern (and in the correct orientation) to be correct.

People just love an excuse to hate.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom